last warning

Skits kraven
This the last fucking one !
I promise!
DDLB
SMUT
Age:13 for people who like the underage shit so me/ or you don't have to no judge

Reader POV
I want a new skirt but Daddy is busy playing with his friends "Daddy" I said as I became stubborn "yes baby? " He said not taking his eyes from the cards "I want skirt" I told him showing him my phone "later baby boy" He told me before shooing me off.

I walk up stairs before putting on a crop top and some pink shorts "Daddy! " I said as I climbed into his lap.

He moved me to the side "Daddy! " I said waiting for his attention "what? " He said getting annoyed by my whining "I want skirt! " I complained before he told me go up stairs.

I changed into one of his hoodies and some fishnet "daddy! " I said clearly annoyed "daddy! " I repeated before he snapped, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the arm of the couch.

"Little boy if you don't leave me alone I will have to punish you for it, now understand daddy trying to play game with his friends now you acting like a needy fucking slut, so carry your ass upstairs and fucking strip" He commands mad.

I go upstairs before turning to go into my playroom.

Skitz POV
My friend had to leave after getting a call from his mom which was good, I head upstairs before hearing soft moans.

I walk to (name)'s playroom before seeing him riding a dildo  "ah, dad-d-dy, i-i'm cum" He stuttered as sperm came out of him.

I was right behind him as he calmed down before I put my dick on the back of his head making his breath hitched "what was that little one? " I asked him as I rubbed my hard-on on his cheek making him hold his breath.

"Putting on a fucking show for your stuffies" I told him before turning him around and putting my covered dick in my mouth "suck right there" I command as he started to suck.

I took my dick out of my pants before putting it in his mouth "your fucking punishment is 20 spanks and to send a picture of you to one of your friends with cum all over your face" I told him, I thrusted into his mouth making him gagg on half of it "fucking slut can't that my whole dick" I degraded him.

I started thrusting into his throat until he was crying "come on baby" I said as his tears trailed to my dick making me laugh "fucking unless little slut" I said as I was coming closer to my climax "oh my slut" I said.

Cum explode into his mouth as some drool to the floor "aww" I said as he was a mess, I took a picture of my dick on his covered with cum face "send it to your friend now" I growled before he did as told.

"What did they say? " I asked, he handed me the phone embarrassed "I get to do what ever I want to him, my slut" I texted to his friend "ay, y'all have a good time" They texted back before I gave him back his phone.

I sat in a chair before patting my lap "come here baby boy" I said in a sweet voice "okay" He fell for my trap, I laid him on my lap making him try to get out of my grip "stop" I demanded before spanking his ass.

"daddy! " He Yelp as I smacked his ass 19 times "that make you fucking behave" I said before taking him off of me and putting him on the floor and taking his phone.

I went through his phone which had not a lot but then again seeing if he had another daddy, I saw the skirt he wanted and ordered it for him.

(Next week)

(Name) was acting better after his punishment but not too much better for him to be right now watching porn in the corner and not allowed to touch himself "daddy~" He whined as I got the package that had his skirt "yes baby boy?" I answered his call.

"Prince parts" He said as I looked at his half my size dick, I picked him up before blindfolding him.

"I got a present" I told him, he asked what it is as I put on the collar and tail vibratior in him before putting on his skirt and cat ears.

"Kitten open your eyes " I told him before he looked at what he wearing " I love it daddy! " He exclaimed as he hugged me, I turned on the vibrator making him let out a soft shaky moan "just when daddy boy being a brat" I told him.

(Few days later)

Reader POV

Skitz been playing with the vibrator all day, turning it on when I'm pay attention to something to distract me "daddy! " I whined as he was playing the xBox.

"What, baby? " He asked as he was paying attention to the TV "I need attention" I told him "later" He said making me pout, I went upstairs before coming back with the tail vibrator in me and fishnets with a pink crop top.

"Daddy" I whined as I climbed into his lap making him die in game "baby, I'm trying to play" He said before I clinged to him.

The round ended before he say me on his lap and put on the headset for his friends to here, he bites my neck making me moan softly "Skitz, what's up with you? " They asked.

Skitz turn the vibration on making me accidentally moan, he start taking his pants off before stick his dick into me after taking the vibrator out.

"Daddy! " I moan as there was quiet groans coming from the other characters on the screen "fucking scream" He said as he slapped my ass really hard that I moaned loudly.

I tried to quiet down my moans but Skitz started pounding into me, he hit my prostate every time making me moan loudly "I'm- daddy! " I yelled before Ccumming, he came after before laying me on the couch.

I cuddle up to him as he played the game "good night baby" He said before I fell asleep.

The end

So basically I have a few more stories in stock but it's not finished so you going have to wait  ಠ_ಠ