Chapter 25: The Fever Continues.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

Ten hours had gone by and now Wu was forcing down the panic. (Y/N) was tossing and turning on the bed, the fever finally robbing her of any sense of coherency she had earned before.

Wu was exhausted as it was, but he felt he couldn't sleep until (Y/N) was safe.

He didn't know why it felt so awkward, so out of place. After all, it should've been natural for him to be worried. But his concern was deeper, the fear more meaningful. Not that he had time to focus on that.

Morro had long since been sent off to bed despite his protests that he was needed here. Wu had countered with: It would be hard enough to deal with a sick warrior like (Y/N) right now plus a cranky pupil that hadn't had any sleep.

Morro saw the wisdom in his Sensei's words and retreated to his room for rest, taking (Y/N)'s book and shredded jacket with him.

The Spinjitzu Master had been reluctant to tell his distressed student no given the circumstance he allowed it and wished Morro sweet dreams for the night.

Wu remained where he was, staring at (Y/N)'s feverish and spasming body. Wu continued wiping (Y/N)'s face, neck and forehead with the small, damp rag.

Once he was sure (Y/N) was going to be settled for a bit. Wu paused with using the damp rag and went to just combing (Y/N) tousled locks away from her face. Wu paused with the sweat-soaked hair away from (Y/N)'s slack face. "I'm sure this wasn't pleasant for you, but we're safe for now." Wu whispered to her.

(Y/N) slept through most of the day. It took some effort with a damp rag to her face to rouse her once again.