6.

White is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.

She wore the same white dress as the one from her convocation. Her back was towards him while she stood by the window, looking down at the busy street. 

He closed and locked the door behind him, the sudden noise snapping her out of her daze as she turned around. 

A smile formed on her face and she greeted him, “Hi.”

He wasn’t even able to answer her as his eyes couldn’t stop looking her up and down. 

“Like what you’re seeing?” She moved from the window, to his desk while trailing her finger over the edge of it. 

“Yes,” he replied simply. By now she sat on the edge of the desk, waiting for him to come towards her and so he did. 

“Help me get out of this, will you?”

He placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs so he could stand in between them. They were hot for each other and no one else. The air in the room was thick as he stared deeply into her brown eyes with his deep green ones.

She tugged his brown hair, pulling his face closer to hers and he initiated the passionate kiss. 

His hand snaked around her, unzipping her dress in one swift as she’d asked. He slid the dress of her shoulders revealing her red lace bra and she moaned as he trailed kisses on her neck. 

He kissed and sucked on her breasts, leaving several hickeys. He hadn’t even touched her nipples yet but they were still erect and he could feel it, his arousal only growing at that point. 

One hand went to unbuckle his belt while the other pinched her nipple lightly, sending electricity throughout her body. She cried out in pleasure and he wanted her immediately. No more foreplay, no more stalling. 

He shifted her dress up revealing her matching panties. He tucked his fingers around the fabric and slid it of her legs completely, leaving the red lace on his desk. 

“Raphael,” she groaned in his ear as he teased her right at her entrance. She was soaking wet for him and he loved it. 

He had a hard time to not just tear her apart right then on his desk. “I want you to beg me,” he whispered in her ear. He moved his hips forward, only entering her with his tip. 

She moaned out loudly, the thick office door muffling her reaction to the amount of pleasure he was giving her by not even being fully inside of her, otherwise the whole office could’ve heard her. 

“Beg me, Rose.”

“Please, Raphael, I need you in me.”

And he needed to be inside her. He gripped her sides firmly and slammed into her. 

He woke up from his dream about her. He tilted his head to the side, opening his eyes to try and see what time it was. The red lights from the alarm clock on his nightstand revealed the time. 

01:10 

Twenty minutes. He had been asleep for twenty minutes and he had already gotten a wet dream about her, this being the gazillionth time. He had never been this infatuated with someone as with her. The girl had a serious hold on him. 

                                        After her six hour workday, Vince came to pick her up at the store for their date. They were going out to eat, nothing special really. She had tried her best to lie to Raphael since he always wanted to know where she was. She couldn’t tell him she was on a date; she couldn’t even have male friends. So she told him she had to work late, that being the only thing she could think of. If she would’ve told him she was with friends, he would probably ask who she was with and where they were going, and then check it to be sure. If she would tell him she was going to see her family, he’d probably want to come with.

It was her first time seeing Vince without the green apron and he looked nice. But her mind wandered to Raphael and he looked way better. He wasn’t even around and she couldn’t stop thinking about him or stop comparing others to him.

Vince was nice but that’s where it stopped for her too. Good-looking but once she compared him to Raphael, he wasn’t that good-looking anymore after all. They didn’t have the same interests at all either. It wasn’t like she was looking for someone who liked exactly everything she liked but everything Vince liked was everything she wasn’t about to deal with. Plus the guy had no sense of humor at all. Vince was just… no.