No more drinking

The party after wasn't much to remember. I honestly don't remember either so.

All I remember is getting drunk. Me, Kegan, Ashley, Eric, and Red all started playing drinking games together after all the speeches and dances.

Let's just say we were playing truth or dare and there was a lot of things I wasn't doing that ended in me having to take a shot. Still probably the most fun I had all night.

"Weee!" I laughed as Colton carried me into his room.

The whole room stopped spinning thankfully after I threw up on the side of the road after we so nicely asked our driver to let me out.

Imagine driving by and seeing bridezilla on the side of the road throwing her guts up and the groom holding her dress back.  Definitely leaving that out of stories to tell me kids one day.

Colton put me down on my feet and went to pull his jacket off but quickly grabbed me as my body started going sideways.

He started laughing at me and so was I because hell I was drunk.

I picked my hand up and placed it on his face as he pulled me up.

"Your really pretty." He chuckled and for the first time I can say I meant to say that. I also loved his laugh.

"And your gorgeous. Now let get you cleaned up baby." He pulled me into the bathroom and placed me down on the sick as he got to work.

"Do you have contacts?"

"Nope!" I laughed popping the p.

"Alright then let's get this makeup off shall we." He walked over to his big pantry thingy and grabbed makeup wipes. He took his jacket off throwing it to the bench that was beside it before coming over to me.

Why do you have makeup wipes?" I frowned but tried to hide a laugh.

"Because I stocked up on things you may need." He pulled the wipe out and started working on my face.

"Wait you need to take my eye lashes off to!" I wined.

He looked back to me after throwing out the first wipe and looked to my eyes.

"How?"

I grabbed the end of one and started to pull on it a little and I watched as pure pain washed over his face.

"Oh my god!"

Now my laugh was real.

"Wait!" He slapped my hand away and started to pull on it and I couldn't keep my laughter in.

I let him get the other one and he wiped off more of my makeup before throwing everything in the trash.

"Can I get a bubble bath!" He chuckled and nodded his head.

He scoped me up and o wrapped my legs and arms around him as he cared me around. He turned the huge tub on first and then grabbed a bottle of bubbles and pored it in letting it get ready.

We walked back into his bed room and he told me to get out of the dress and get in the tub while he went to go get changed.

As soon as he put me down I started right away.

I kicked my shoes off and took out my air which not going to lie felt great. Then I tried to reach for the zipper but I couldn't get it.

"Colton! I can't get my zipper!" I cried. He opened the door and came out on nothing but his underwear and my eyes went to town.