Chapter 62 - Mending Shit Together

There is so much to explain that I almost want to cry. Actually, I almost did cry when I learned everything.

See, children? This is why you don't drown in your work! Otherwise, the world will leave you behind!

Let's start with the most important: the League of Villains case.

The LOV case has improved dramatically since I last was involved, and, for once, my information came into use. After a lot of connections, I figured out that Kurogiri has been walking into a forest at different times. Kurogiri, one of the major problems, was arrested recently, and they have been trying to question him. However, it did come with a significant consequence. Gran Torino was on the mission, and while on the job, they encountered another member of the LOV named Gigantomachia.

Apparently, this dude was chilling in the woods and was waiting to be used by the central leader. At least, what I gathered, he sounds like a faithful servant. That doesn't make him a pushover, though. The mission was almost a failure because of him. I am just glad we have something.

Now we know titans are a thing! Get the gear, honey!

Speaking of cases, I was given a new vital case alongside a stack the height of me of minor matters, and I nearly cried when I was given.

It's the fucking Gentle Criminal case! I LOVE GENTLE CRIMINAL! HE'S LIKE AN ILLEGAL VERSION OF ME BUT DUMBER!

Gentle Criminal is a villain who has been popping up on Herotube recently by having his sidekick La Brava record him doing his evil deeds like robbing a grocery store. He isn't violent while doing it. At most, Gentle incapacitates them temporarily so he can leave. He's rather simplistic about it, but he can avoid heroes.

Sadly, I have a job to do.

After some intense research, I found his name to be Tobita Danjuro. He is 32 years old. He was initially going to become a hero, but due to his way of thinking, he kept failing the provisional exam as well as classes. He was forced to become a part-time worker, but that doesn't mean he gave up on his dreams. One day, he saw a man falling from a window swing and tried to help them with his quirk. However, he didn't think it all the way through, got the man injured, and he got a strike with a hefty fine. Obviously, after bullshit like that, his parents kicked him out. He became a freeter, and, eventually, who he is!

Gentle Criminal's quirk is Elasticity. Anything Gentle touches turns into a bendy flexible material. And when I mean, I mean anything including air. It's a rather useful quirk, but you have to be careful with it because it's bouncy.

Additional information on the case is that I realized is that he attacks places that are currently having problems with customers. What do I mean by that? Well, take that grocery store robbery, for example. After researching that place, it turns out that they were having problems with expired food, and promised to improve on it.

They never did. Bitch, I would do the same thing over food. This is why I love Gentle. Shouta disapproves of my interest in him, but oh well.

In addition, the quality of tea he drinks before the deed shows how large the incident is. Alright then.

I found nothing about La Brava besides that she is the camera lady and the person who posts the videos. It's interesting because I can never link them up. Well, I can get a location. However, it's absolutely randomized, so she has to be able to hack.

The biggest clue I have is that his next incident is going to be massive. After some connecting the dots, I figure he's probably going to attack the cultural event at UA or something else major like that.