Chapter Thirteen (Edited)

~ To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous. ~

The wedding day. (A few months later)

My heart pounded as we got closer to the church. I sat in the car with my dad, he looked at me and smiled "Wow, I can't believe it's here Liv, I remember the day you was born. Our first. Boy you had a pair of lungs on you." He says chuckling as if he was back there again "You screamed while the nurses cleaned you and then they gave you to me and you stopped, you looked up with those bright eyes and I knew from then I had too protect you, Your first words were Dada after all." He chuckles smiling proudly, I laugh wiping the stray tears before it had a chance to ruin my make up. "Dad." I say softly "I'll always be here for you Livvy." He says hugging me. The car pulls up outside the church and my dad climbed out, he walked to my side and opened the door helping me out, he hooked his arm in mine and we walked in the church entrance. Everyone was standing up and looking at me, I saw my Grandpa George and Grandma Ellen, I smiled at them as we walked past. My Grandpa Joe and Grandma Patsy sat next to them, I smiled at them while they waved happily. Alec spun around and he smiled nervously, my heart pounded as we started getting closer and closer, I looked to the right and Jett stood there with a smile on his face and a pillow on his lap which had the two boxes with the rings in them both. Once we were at the alter my dad kissed my cheek and smiled "I love you." He says smiling "I love you to daddy." I say hugging him, he stands next to my mom and everyone then sits down.

It was time for us both to do our vows "Alec do you want to start us off?" the priest says looking at Alec, he nods, Alec takes my hand and looks deep in to my eyes "I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always." He looks up smiling, he slides the ring which Jett had given me on to my finger and I smile back at him "I promise to encourage your compassion, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges, For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, For one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." I say looking in to his eyes as every word comes out of my mouth. I slide his ring on and he beams at me "Is there any objections on why today, Alec Royal and Olivia Carter can not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest says, everyone stays silent, "Well, by the power invested in me, I now prononce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest says, everyone cheers and Alec kisses me on my lips, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips, everyone cheers and a few of them take pictures of us both.

"Say cheese." The photographer shouts. "Cheese!" We all shout as he takes a group photo of us all, he then takes a picture with just Me and Alec, then he does one of Jett, Me and Alec, he does another one of Me and Jett and one of Alec and Jett and then a bunch of family pictures. We made silly faces and smiled happily. "Babe, it's the second bit of the ceremony we have to leave." Alec whispers in my ear. I smile and I nod at him "Let me do one thing." I say as I grab my flowers, I turn my back to the girls and they make a huge semi circle, waiting. I close my eyes and I throw them behind me, I hear squeals and someone finally shouts "Got it." I turn around and Kassie stood there with the flowers in her hand. "The next part of the after party is to take place at the family home, so we'll see you all there." Alec says as the car pulls up outside the entrance. Everyone cheers and they throw flower petals in the air while we walk down the exit to the car. "Mommy wait for me." Jett runs in his suit towards the car. He smiles and jumps in with us both, the driver begins to drive towards our home. I haven't seen Jett for a week because he and Alec stayed with his brothers and I stayed at a spa with my mom, Kassie and a few others. I smile down at him "Have you been a good boy?" I ask him, he nods his curly head "We went up to the mountains." He smiles happily, I look down at his cast on his arm and I frown, I look up at Alex who chuckles nervously. "He was fine Liv, actually doing quite well" He says trying to defend himself before I shout. "Yeah mommy I'm doing well." Jett quickly says as he recognizes the face I'm making "It was my idea actually, I made him take me, we wasn't alone though, and we wasn't camping, Arthur owns a lodge up there, that's where we stayed." He says nodding his head uncontrollably. "Don't be mad mommy, I wanted to go." he says calming down, I look in his electric blue eyes and smile. "Fine." I look up at Alec smiling, Jett smiles happily. You're not over this are you?" Alec says through mind link. Not even the slightest. I growl back. I hear him gulp but he smiles for Jett's sake. We pull up to the gate of the family home and we get buzzed in. The gates open and the car begins to drive up the cobble driveway, the driver halts and turns around smiling as he takes off his hat, the three of us all hop out and walk in to the house.