Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

1 | The Bathroom Incident

Everyone knows how awkward it is to take a shit in public, but how about taking a shit in public while two people are going at it in a shower stall five feet away? Yeah

Everyone knows how awkward it is to take a shit in public, but how about taking a shit in public while two people are going at it in a shower stall five feet away? Yeah. Too awkward for words to describe.

Five minutes ago, I strolled into the washroom, and the door swung shut behind me. The shower was running, squeaking, probably because they hadn't been updated since this dorm was built ages ago. The counter might have been yellowing, but it was clean, so I plopped my things onto it, blissfully unaware. I locked the stall behind me and dropped my pink flannel pants.

A hint of a moan rose up from the general direction of the showers.

I stared at the tiled floor, eyebrows squished together. Someone must've really been enjoying their shower. But who was I to judge? I habitually bawled my eyes out in the shower. My brows relaxed as I leaned back and crossed my ankles.

"Harder, baby!" squealed a high pitched voice. It was followed by an... enthusiastic moan.

A flush of adrenaline tingled through me. I let out a bark of laughter. 

There were two other people in the adjoining showers making sounds that were clearly not normal shower sounds. Were those even normal sex sounds? Maybe my university decided to film a porno in the showers without telling anyone. At this point, that seemed more likely than this scenario.

She moaned louder over the spray of the shower.

I blinked rapidly, then openly stared at the motivational quote slapped on the blue door of the stall, likely by my RA.

Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you're drunk.

I rolled my eyes. This was not happening right now. Instead of staring at useless quotes, I needed to hightail it out of here without running into Romeo and Juliet.

"Oh my God!" She gasped.

My chest tightened. I pulled in, then slowly released a deep breath. 

I just needed to dash out of the stall, wash my hands (because ew, who doesn't wash their hands), and speed walk back to the safety of my dorm room, avoiding all conflict. 

Easy, right?

Well, if there were space in the small stall, I would've been pacing. "Just do it," I said under my breath and in one fluid motion, unlocked the stall. The door swung open.

The steady stream of water screeched to a halt.

My already racing heart was about to explode. Body ready to bolt, my leg muscles tightened. Shit!

I rushed to the sink, movements jerky. Turn on faucet. Ouch, hot. Wrong handle. Press soap dispenser. Wash hands as quickly as humanly possible and–

The curtain separating the showers from the sinks, toilets, and urinals was pulled back, revealing a girl from down the hall. She gave a broad smile and adjusted the towel covering all her important bits.