Fifteen

Before Rob could stop me I was running off towards the dragons. 

I could hear him muttering curse words under his breath but I was very fast. I was smaller but had long legs and was very agile. Rob was very built and intimidating but he wasn't so fast. He managed to keep up okay but couldn't quite catch me and I could tell he was tiring out quickly. 

I giggled as I easily leaped over a couple logs that were in my way. 

I heard Rob trip over them, face planting before throwing himself back onto his feet to chase me. I just laughed as I looked back to see his red, muddy face that looked a little frantic. 

He saw that beast like me, I don't get why he's so worried. 

Once I got close he was getting very close to catching me. He was definitely much taller and using this to his advantage. At this point there were a couple dragons flying overhead looking at us curiously. 

I noticed a beautiful white dragon that practically sparkled in the sun beginning to get very close. She flew down to the ground right towards me. While most people would be very scared I used this to my advantage. Somehow she understood me and flew right over my head. 

Just as she did she picked me up with her talon then flew us high into the sky. I laughed to myself, screaming a little as we flew high above the ground. 

I climbed out of the dragon's hold and managed to leap up onto her leg and onto her back while we circled overhead. 

I laughed so hard at Rob's shocked, worried, frantic, angry and annoyed face as he watched me soar around. 

I lifted my hands in the air and hollered in excitement. 

"Hey girl, fly us up into the sky will you? I want to see all the lands, OO maybe you could give me a tour!" I exclaimed. 

Somehow the dragon understood me. Usually they're like dogs, they can be taught certain words but they don't know english otherwise. I just shook it off and let her give me a tour, watching Rob get smaller and smaller until he was completely out of view. 

We flew around the entire castle. It was beautiful in its darkness. Just a little lightening up and it'd be spectacular. 

"You're amazing, you're officially my favorite dragon." I told her as she headed out towards the forest. 

The dragon huffed in approval. 

She brought me all over the kingdom. We flew over different villages and I made a little map in my mind, making mental notes of things that I liked or needed to visit. I also made mental notes of things that I didn't like, things I could try and help with or try and change. 

She brought me to beautiful waterfall and we followed a stream for a little. 

As the sun began to set we decided to head back to the castle. My butt was starting to get a little sore and I'm sure she was hungry. Dragons could actually fly for days on end without getting tired but they did need to eat quite a bit. 

She flew near trees and I would run my hands through the leaves and branches, flowers and fruits spouting wherever I touched. 

When we finally were back at the castle grounds we landed back in the training grounds. 

I gave her a big hug goodbye before leaping off her back gracefully. I waved as she flew away towards the dragon barns she showed me earlier. When I turned around I saw an angry King and I nervous Rob storming towards me. 

Oops? 

"King!" I exclaimed, ignoring his foul mood. This just seemed to make him more mad. hmm.