↬ steven meeks ↫

request from the lovely @jexxawrites please check out her book it's fucking amazing <3

"damn it y/l/n, we don't have all night!" cried charlie from behind your door as you added final touches to your look.

"alright, alright! no need to get your dick in a twist..." smirking at your reflection, butterflies all in your stomach.

it was finally prom night, you'd waited months for this; well actually years. but the only thing more exciting than prom was going with your date steven. it wasn't a huge promposal, but you couldn't care less.

opening the door to the boys scattered around the hallway all looking dapper. attention was on you, several whistles were heard and a not-so-subtle comment from charlie making you chuckle.

"ok charlie, back off." replied meeks coming and wrapping an arm around you while glaring towards charlie. the group started to drift down the hall towards the venue with meeks and yourself near the back.

"you look stunning by the way..." he mumbled shyly making you smirk and kiss his cheek.

"thanks, you too."

———

it was starting to get later into the night and you were having a blast, dancing and hanging with the best people in the world and their dates, though you were desperate for a moment alone with meeks. he seemed to read you mind and held you back as the others left to get food which only slightly pissed you off cause you're starving.

he started to lead you down the hall and out to the bridge (dunno if it's an actual bridge but y'all know what i'm talking about ;)) where his radio was set up. he quickly rushed over and turned it on and started playing 'it's been a long long time'
(any of my stuckys out there? no? ok)

"y/n? may i have this dance?" even in the dim moonlight you could see his blush.

"of course stevie" the soft melody played through the night over the distant murmur of the all the welton students as you started swaying. without hesitation, you lean in and softly meet your lips to his and feel him easily melt.

"god, i really like you" he mumbles into your mouth.

"i like you too stevie"

:(:(:(:(:(:(:

lol i tried, pls ignore how lazy i was :/
i am trying to get through requests but schools being a bitch, thanks for being patient 😇
-g.