Chapter 16

(Jasper P.O.V)

I've been avoiding Jamie any way I could. But today was the day that I was going to confront them both. I felt the necklace in my pocket. J and R. Jamie and Roberto are suppose to be meeting me at the skate park for "lunch". Daniel....I can't even begin comprehend what went on or why he did it, probably just high. yeah, he was very stoned and didn't know what he was doing. I walked to the grassy meadow part of the park separate from all the ramps with two boxes of pizza and some hot wings.

"Babe, put me down" I heard Jamie laughingly brightly as Roberto carried him on his back while holding a pack of a bag of stuff and Jamie tossed over his shoulder his shoulder. His muscles flexed a as he carried my boyfriend towards me. A pang of jealousy came across me. I looked at my arms again.....they were nothing compared to his.

"Hi there, Jasper!?" His voice came put velvet smooth as he put Jamie down Smiling. He held his handout and I just nodded.

"Hey baby!!!" Jamie sat on my lap and I resisted the urge to push him off and start yelling at him. The last time we got in a fight he had an anxiety attack....he refuses to take his medicine
all of a sudden. He's trying to control it with out "brain poising drugs". Instead I just gently shifted him to my side.

~

We had two pieces of pizza left and our little lunch had gone perfect so far. This was the time I reached in my pocket and threw the chipped necklace on the left over pizza.

"Jasper where did you get that?" Jamie asked quickly snatching it up.

"You broke the necklace I made for you?" Roberto asked hurt.

"What ever is going on between you two is going to stop.....or we're over Jamie." I said crossing my arms.

"Jasper I can't believe that you broke my gift!!!! There's nothing going on between us!!!" He pouted.

"Stop lying!!! Your cheating on me, with that!!?" I spat.

"Don't yell at him like that ." Roberto inched towards and stared me down.

"I don't know what you talking about!" Jamie threw his hands up, "Jasper why are you trying to ruin our lunch?"

"At the party Saturday. I seen you two...you were on top of him. You were taking off each other clothes!!! I'm not stupid Jamie!!!." My fist balled up and Jamie's eyes widen.

"Omy god. Japser....you seen.."

"Like what you saw? You boyfriend has a nice ass by the way." Roberto laughed in my face. "your nothing but a kid Dangerfield, you can't do nothing for him" he poked me in my chest and I pushed his hand away. And that's when the series of shoving starts.

"Guys...." Jamie tried to get between but I pushed him out of the way before punching Roberto in the jaw and getting on top of him.

"Jasper stop!!! You have it all wrong!" Jamie I felt Jamie's soft hands wrapping around my fist I has planned to land another blow with. I looked into his eyes and he really didn't want me to hurt Roberto. I put my fist down and that bastard kneed me in the balls before getting on top of me throwing his own series of rounds at my face.

"Stop it!!!! Stop it!!!" Jamie wined.

"No he's wrong for you Jamie!!!! I love you and you love-" Roberto started before I rolled over on top of him sending him one last punch that made him yelp and squirm around like a dead worm.

"That bastard broke my nose!!!"

I took self defense, and karate if I broke his nose I think I would know it. Jamie gave me a look of disbelief before rushing over to Roberto's side.