54.

E R I C

I came in her cabin, "Erica!?"
And she was not present here.

"God Eric! Why do you mess up everything!!??", David yelled, "If anything happens to her, I swear I will forget who you are to me!"

"David! She must have at least waited for it to get over!", I said frustrated.

"Okay so now it is her mistake?? Huh?"

I sighed, "Calm down! Let me call her..."

When I called, I heard vibrations on the table only to find her phone vibrating.
God! Where is she?

"Venus!", David called Venus, "Is Erica at home?"
"No!?", He rubbed his face frustrated, "...call me as soon as she comes. Yeah..."

I was getting tensed every passing second. Where could she possibly go?!?

Few minutes ago .....

"I am impressed by your manners Ms. Miller!", That old bastard said and with that she left.

"The meeting is over!", I said and stood up, "David handle this shit..."

I was about to leave, when Julia stopped me, "Eric! Where are you going? We still have to talk about our marriage?"

Is she bloody serious!? I have remained silent for long.

"Just because I was listening to your father's shit, you decided I will marry a horny bitch like you? You deserve a manwhore Julia!!! I wouldn't be able to match your standards."
I wiped the lipstick that was still sticking to my cheek, "Mr. Thatcher! I am sure your daughter uses your famous brand. See the bloody quality? It seems like she puked on my cheek? A complete shit product! You think I will take your company only because it has a huge profit with it. Well, a profit your daughter has worked really 'hard' for?? Get the hell out of this building...and Julia don't show me your wax candle like face!"

I would have rubbed it on her face that I am already in a relationship. But I have seen how she bullied Venus back at college. Just because she was financially not as equipped as us. I don't want Erica to be even near such filth.

I left the cabin, and David came after me, "Couldn't you say it while Erica was still there?"

"What do you mean David? It was nothing to say or explain...I am impulsive but that doesn't mean I will marry in an impulse!"

"Hell Eric! Do you even realize what happened now?? Erica misunderstood damnit!! She thought you will agree!!"

I made a face, "Why would she think so? Do I look like a fool?"

"Right now you do!"

When we came in her cabin, she wasn't here.

I called Stephan to ask him, but he said nothing.
Why does she have to leave like this everytime?

E R I C A

"Take this ice cream!", The kid offered me his bowl.

"Where's your mother kid?", I asked him the tenth time, "Did you lose her? Let me take you to a police station..."

He frowned, taking another spoon filled of the ice cream, "I don't have a mother!"

I looked at him taken aback. He didn't look like a random kid roaming on the roads. He was well dressed and had a school bag with him.

"Give me your identity card...", I tried to remove his card, "...I will call at your home!"

"I don't want to go home!", He snapped and got back  to the ice cream.