𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why couldn't Scoob do this shit on his own," I questioned King who was sitting next to me in the lul stolo.

We was down the street from this nigga Stunna crib. His baby mama and em was up inna this bitch, so I guess we killing erbody.

"That nigga said he had to handle sum other shit tonight, but he would pay us double," King shrugged grabbing his 40 from up unda the seat.

I shook my head and turned my phone off before tucking it in my jeans, I grabbed my nine and threw my hoodie over my head before hopping out the car.

I looked around, checking my surroundings.. making sure shii was coo and started walking round the back so we could see how many niggas was was working wit.

I nudged King and he looked around, seeing there was two dudes in the corner .. 1 on the couch and Stunna had his back to his as he played sum on the tv. "I got all these dudes, just get Stunna," King muttered and I nodded my head before moving so that I had a better angle.

I didn't even start shooting when King started letting his bullets go, I looked up quickly and seen Stunna trynna run, so I quickly moved with him and pulled the trigger a few times, hitting him twice in his neck and once in his leg. I watched as his body hit the ground and I checked around seeing all the other dudes slumped.

"Lets fade!" King yelled and I nodded, running behind him so we can get out of dodge. I hopped in the stolo and pulled off down the streets, hearing sirens as I got further and further away from the house. They was coming, I was going.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃