Part 4- Come to my room

After we got back to the base, Dabi went to him room and so did I. A few minutes later I get a text,

Dabi: _(┐ε:)_

Y/n: (ʋ)

Dabi: Remember you have to clean your room.

Y/n: I dont wannaaa

Dabi: Dad wont be haapppyyy ;3

Y/n: Help :(

Dabi: 💩 Nope

Y/n: Can you atleast come to my roommm?

I  heard a knock on the door and faint words, "I was already planning on it"  I smiled and opened the door to see Dabi. I held out my arms for a hug and he looked at me confused. "Hugsss" He patted my head and said I could get hugs after I clean my room.  I groaned and started cleaning. He sat down and watched me clean.

After I finished he gave me a hug. "You're really warmmm" He gave me a small smile. I told him not to let go but then he let go, Rudeee. "If you say not to let go it makes me want to let go." I frowned and tried to think of a way to get him to hug me again. "Uhm- Don't hug me" ... "I'm not hugging you." .. "Stop being so difficulttt!" He laughed at me. He then pushed my hair out of my face. I just looked at him confused. "Oh- Sorry I used to do my sisters hair.." I smiled at him, "Go ahead!" He told me to turn around and started to do my hair.

He finished my hair and smiled. I gave him a pat on the head and gasped, "Fluffy hairrr!" He laughed. "Hey, Do you even uhm.. miss them? Your siblings?" I asked him after thinking abput my sister again. "Yeah.. They never hurt anyone.. They got hurt because of my dad but, I dont like to focus on it. "..Even though mine left me.. She was still the nicest person to me in my house. I hate to know she thinks I'm dead.." He looked at me without saying a word and started to pet me. "I hate that.. Letting families think their child is gone.. Even though they are shit a lot of the times.." I added to what I had said before hoping he would say something. "Only my father was bad.. I don't care much how he feels for me. But yeah, I get where you're coming from" He responded.

I laid down and stared at my ceiling not saying another word. Dabi laid next to me and I snuggled up to him without realizing it. I turned to him and realized how close we were and gave a slight blush. I tried not to focus on it and started playing with his hair. His hair is fluffier than it looks!! He closed his eyes and a a small smile formed on my face. 

Soon after, he fell asleep. I continued to play with his hair while thinking of my sister.I wonder what she's doing... Is she thinking of me? No, She wouldn't be thinking of her dead sister or "New" me after the first day of UA.. She's probably thinking about the scores we all got during practice.. or maybe she's asleep..  It doesn't matter. I shouldn't be thinking of someone who didn't care for me. What time is it anyway? 

                                                                                11:02

I should probably get some sleep.. But what if I have that dream again.. I let out a sigh. Okay, I need to get sleep. Dream or no dream. Tomorrow is the second day of UA for me.. I need to get information on Allmight. What do I do about Dabi? I don't want to wake him. Maybe he can stay in here.. Just one nigh. I smiled and went to sleep.

---------------

Okay, I know I said this would be long.. Sorry! But It's longer then the other one! I'm gonna start writing the next chapter right now!! 651 words