[12]

DAYS REMAINING: 40

DAYS REMAINING: 40

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF the promotional shoot for the musical, where they would recreate the infamous High School Musical jumping picture. If only they realized how hard it would be to get everyone in sync as well as it to be a clear shot.

Luna, of course, had gravitated to the morning rehearsal, in support of her best friend and boyfriend, but also in case they needed help with anything. She waited out in the auditorium with Big Red as he prepared the camera while the cast members got into costume back stage. He had been in photography club for one year in middle school, which apparently qualified him to be the photographer.

Click. The bright camera flash was sent into Luna's face, which immediately made her cover her eyes. "Seriously? A little warning next time, Big Red," she groaned, rubbing her eyes to remove the black circles now clouding her vision.

"Sorry. I was just testing out the settings, but if it makes you feel better, you look cute in the photo!" He smiled at the girl, giving her a playful wink before going back to fiddling with the camera. She shook her head at her goofy friend.

One by one the cast came out decked in similar outfits from the jumping photo as the characters they were playing.

A loud voice echoed through the auditorium, startling everyone. "Okay people, let's do this!" Ricky Bowen appeared with his Troy Bolton outfit, plus his Zac Efron wig. Gasps and laughs filled the auditorium. Luna was too busy with Big Red to look at her boyfriend right then.

Nini covered her mouth in a shock, trying to hold in her laughter, "Oh my god, Ricky!"

"What?" He replied back nonchalantly, flipping his hair. "What's so funny?"

She motioned to the entirety of his outfit. "I-I can't. There's so much to talk about," she laughed.

The sound of the interaction between Ricky and Nini brought Luna out of her trance of trying to help Big Red, finally looking up from the camera.

A gasp escaped her lips as she spotted Ricky's look. Her hands moved in front of her mouth. Her boyfriend noticed that she was finally looking at him so he did a little twirl for her. "You like, Lulu?" He asked with a smirk, walking away from Nini and over towards her. She looked him up and down, lingering her gaze a little bit longer on his wig than anything else.

"Holy shit, Ric. This is incredible! You look exactly like Zac Efron," she screeched. Within a second, she had pulled out her phone and taken a picture of him before he could even react. "New contact photo!"

He reached for her phone, pouting as he didn't want his picture to be taken by her. "Delete it right now, Luna," he demanded. She grinned mischievously at the boy.

"Never," she drawled. He kept trying to grab the phone from her, but she was too quick to pull it away every time. Ricky came up with an idea to distract her, giving him the opportunity to grab it when she wasn't paying attention.