chapter 16

Hey!! Really quick shout out to IsabellaRomero880 she commented a really cool way I could take the story and I thought it was really cool. And she said I could use it so that's what I'm gonna do.

Recovery girl (POV)

"Ekk that stuff SUCKS" (Y/N) said after I gave her some medicine. "Yes it does" I chuckle unfortunately all medicine suck. I look over at the time and its almost time to go to that meeting to talk about how All Might is going to spy on (Y/N). "Ok my dear I have to go and talk to the teachers but I'll be right back." I say turning to the door.

I arrive at the teachers office to meet Azawa and All Might. I walk up to the door and see Azawa slouching up against the table that holds the computers. "DON'T SLOUCH ITS UNHEALTHY!" I go up to him and smack him in the stomach. "Ow! Well its nice to see you too" I roll my eyes and look around the room. "Where is All Might? Isn't he supposed to be the one spying?" And as I finish my sentence I hear a loud voice. "I AM HERE!" Boomed the voice. "Yeah, yeah your here know can we get on with this meeting." Said Azawa as I nod in agreement. "Yes of course."

"Ok so after Recovery girl let's her out of the nurse's office you go and follow her and see if anything happens. And hopefully nothing happens and she was telling the truth. But if you follow her and something does happen call us and tell us what's happening and go and help her. Me and Recovery Girl will go tell Nezu get the cops and go arrest the person that's hurting her." Azawa said trying to explain it to All Might.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigg

"That's the bell. I think we should wait a few minutes till the crowd dies down and then let her go. So it would be easier for All might to follow her." I say "yes I agree" says Azawa nodding. "Ok well I'm going to go check up on (Y/N) and keep her there till you can follow her." They nod in agreement as I go out the door.

As I reach my office the door opens. (Y/N) opens the door but stops when she sees me.   "Oh hi dear--" I start to say but I was cut off. "Hi thank you for treating me but I have to go." She was already out the door. "oh wait here is your pain medication." I say to her as she rushes out the door. She quickly grabs the bag of medicine out of my hands says a quick thank you and rushes off. Well I guess we need a new plan.

All Might (POV)

I was just sitting in the teachers break room and saw all the students crowding around to get out the door. I didn't think much of it when I saw a  certain student sprinting down the hall like crazy. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLAN! Just then Recovery girl runs into the room. Well at least as fast as she can go.  "Change....huff... of......huff....plans..." she say between takes of breaths. "Go....huff....after...... her...huff.." she points at the door.

I run out the door and chase after her.
I run down the hall and see her pull water from the nearest water fountain that unfortunately a kid was trying to drink out of but ended up with water splashed on his face. Poor kid. I look over to (Y/N) and see her FLYING! I try to get through the crowd but it's no use. Wait.......... I can fly too!!!! I fly over all the other students and try to look for (Y/N).

I found her way ahead at the front of the crowd with young Bakugo?! I poof into my small form and hid behind a bush so I can hear them talking.

"Hey watch it! Be careful!!" Young  Bakugo says as he trys to help 
(Y/N) balance.  "Yeah about that.... there's something I need to ask you."  (Y/N) says. Young  Bakugo nodded his head for her to continue. "Well... I'm kinda scared to go home....and how im a suppose to rest with my dad around..So I was kinda wondering if I could stay with you for a little while." Wait huh!? She to scared to go home?
"Well yeah there's no way your going to get better at your dad's. And I want you to get better. Now are you coming or what." Her dad? Wait is she scared to go home to her dad? Is he the reason why she was all banged up? No that can't be true her dad is a pro hero Mr. Storm.

I watch as (Y/N) goes to catch up with young Bakugo. I see the bandages coming up and peeking through the collar of her uniform. Even if it's not her father doing this I have to make sure that it's not him. I better get back to the school and tell Nezu. If she's staying at Bakugo's house then she's safe there.