Chapter 29

Here's your long Chapter.
Total Words: 2605 words

"What do you mean?!?" I was tired of their bullshit. I was on top of Himiko Toga herself keeping her pinned down.

"We saw you sad... We know theirs an evil brewing inside you~" She was teasing me like she was my friend.

"I don't know what your talking about!" My voice got louder more angry I'll admit I knew people thought of me as a villain but I never considered it and I wasn't about to today.

"Sorry to break it too ya hun, but I'm not becoming a villain anytime soon."

"Aww your no fun! I guess we'll have to take you the hard way!" As if on cue a giant cloud of purple smoke cleared the area around us.

I knew Toga didn't active her quirk because it didn't emit from her. So that mean there's other villains near by... I swiftly jumped off the blonde female covering my mouth.

Uraraka had come back too, she had a feeling something was up and she didn't want leave her friends behind.

I ran towards them pointing to my hand, signalling them to do the same.

Both the girls nodded at me as we ran for our lives. We were at a disadvantage I wasn't going to risk there lives.

We were running through the woods loosing the crazy female, we almost ran into our classmates themselves.

"Oh shit!" We all went to a stop I noticed Shoji carrying Midoriya and Todoroki carrying a class 1-b student. Midoriya looked the most beaten up.

"Are you four okay?!?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"F-four?" Midoriya muttered out, all of them looked behind to see two people missing, Tokoyami and Bakugo.

"If you talking about your friend I took him, he's a fool for using such good abilities on being hero. Were going to use him for a more suitable purpose. And if your looking for your other friend moonfish and I caught him."

Mr.Compress he thought he got us in a check mate.... he ran away once his little speech was over. Instinctively I ran in the same direction right into all the villians....

I slowed pace down as all of them turned to me.

"Ah Takahasi!" Dabi, "Your our last target!" His voice was cold and monotone as try to near closer.

"FUCK YOU GUYS! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIENDS!"

"Heh... you think we're going to let you and your friends go?"

"I mean yeah- yeah that was the plan." I sweat dropped.

"Your a dumbass."

"And your not wrong-"

"Can we stop the banter and just fight?" Todoroki scoffed from behind me, it looks like my diversion worked, I now have back up.

I teleported back and forth in a motion so fast it looked like light, electricity pulsing in my veins I smirked at the villians and went in for an attack.

I didn't really have a plan, all I knew is that I had to beat Mr. Compress and get those marbles.

I teleported behind the male kicking him to the ground. My eyes turned to the side to see Dabi sending a blue transparent fire my way, I quickly pulled up Mr.Compress from the ground to create a human shield.

I could feel the heat of the blast sweat dripping down my face... I saw the male drop a marble from the sudden strike.

I quickly picked it up and slipped it into my pocket.