𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘫.𝘬

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 __________

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊
__________

®=mature 🙃

The poor boy batted his long eye lashes waiting for yns next move it wasn't there first time having sex but it was there first time together. Both very submissive and un able to dominate each other was very crucial and confusing for the two.

So they sat at the edge of the bed ten centimeters away from each other fully clothed hands placed in there laps In the silence of there own confusion.

"We don't have to if you don't want to Kookie...we could play with toys instead"

"But jagi I don't wanna use toys...I want to feel you"

"Well I don't know what to do kookie "

Complete silence yn hesitated not knowing exactly what to do too the boy. Her last keeper enjoyed her sweet and respectfulness and that's why he took the role of dominance during things like this.

Usually playing out with an aggressive sex position that wasn't all ways comfortable but reliable to a happy ending. Always worked

Same with Kookie his last girlfriend was All ways dominating him making yn not think so much of being able to dominate someone who's all ready been dominated.

She would be lying if she said she never dreamed of controlling her sex life but now she finally has the chance to actually do it with another confuse but open innocent person.

Who was half minded about dominance as her

"Jagi I would like to take off these pants there very tight around me"

The blue navy shorts contrasted against the bulge sweat beads surrounding his light tan forehead blending in with his black strands.

Watching him slide down the tight fabric left yn with a little huff.

"Jagiya...please...do something"

Leaning in for a kiss Jungkook eagerly grabbed at the girls lips hungrily for any contact that was given to him. Placing her tiny hand on his bare thigh made him eager for more.

"Please Jagiya"

Easing her hand up to his shaft she squeezed tightly.Leaving a tiny whimper from his lips she knew that this one action of pleasure wouldn't last for him but it work for now.

His head titled back the white t-shirt holding on to his upper body dyeing to be set free from its clinginess.

The motions on the boys shaft was making him lose his mind because of the slow pace yn hand was going.

Wrapping his slightly bigger hand around his member.he eased up both there hand to a faster pace

Looking at the boys face made yn eager to find what's to happen next . His head titled back easily leaking his substance.

Taking the mushroom red tip into her mouth she lightly sucked making the poor boy flinch at sensitivity.

"Jagi...please stop

he tried pushing the girls head away from his length but it was no use as yn held his wrist to the padding of the white sheets.

the little strength he did have was no use against the strong sensation of yn mouths against his base.

"Kookie are you gone cum for your baby"

"...mmm yes ...I'll do anything jagi

His hips quaked up into yn mouth making yn gag around him setting him off to his finish .

His chest rose up and down in exhaustion steadily getting Yn looked down at the boy

"Imma go take a shower kookie"

The tiny pout was plastered all over his face

"No comeback I haven't felt you yet"

He was very adamant about this after waiting a while and finally getting comfortable with each other. This was something the both of them looked forward to.

"Kookie your still sensitive maybe we should wait....

"I don't wanna wait ....we've been attempting and avoiding please just lay down it's your turn."

________

"Kookie please slow down

His inoccent eyes looked up to her eyes his hands trapping the girls legs around his face.

His tongue flicking on the tiny pink bud the sensation got worst as her tiny hands 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝑒𝒹 to push his head away.

His little groan sent deadly vibration to her overworked core.

"Jagi...you taste lovely please stop moving and let me enjoy you"

He whimpered forcefully moving his hands to her bucked up hips.His tongue sticking into the pink matter of yn velvety walls

"...Oh my kook

Lightly grinding her hips he could tell she was about to blow with the hard grip she had on his head.

"Please cum "

Confusingly his eyes lightly water

"please...

The boy mumbled

____________

Yea I tried I'm about to eat chicken nuggets now so

760 words