yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe 👀🥳🥳 (22)

You swiftly skid down the many steps and into the hallway towards the living room, which was connected to the kitchen; humming silently to yourself as your eyes glided around the various pictures hung on the wall, acknowledging what all the different Creeps, Proxies, and even Slenders brothers looked like.

You finally made it to the kitchen and everyone welcomed you, before Jeff side-glanced BEN, who was smiling at you whilst waving, and rolled his eyes.

'BEN probably beat Jeff at Uno again or some shi—'

Your thoughts were cut off by Jane calling you over, to which you obliged and walked over next to her, as she placed a hand on her chin, seemingly looking at the copious amount of papers sprawled out across the large wooden table.

"What's up, Jane?" You asked, side glancing her as she looked down at you...

Wow she's ttaaaaall.

"Well... we're trying to plan out how the rooms gunna look— the abandoned schools gym, FYI— and need to find at least two storage vans to carry all the supplies we need; (Y/n)? do you think you could go with EJ, Toby, Liu, Helen and... Natalie to ste— uhm, rent them at the car lot in town?" She asked you smoothly, placing a hand on her curvy hip.

"Oh— uh, sure! I guess... wait, why do we need like... six people to go?—"

"Okay that's a wrap! We will convene later after you rent the damn vans now go, go, go!" She ushered, vigorously gesturing towards the exit of the kitchen as you all made your way outside of the mansion.

You grunted as Jane harshly pushed you outside and onto Toby and EJ, which they managed to catch you by your shoulders and glare at Jane, who laughed nervously before slamming the door shut.

You rose a brow at everyone's off behavior, but shrugged as you went into the same car that Helen drove you in.

It was too small for all six of you, so EJ had to sit on your lap and Liu had to sit on Helens lap... who grumbled incoherent words.

But, you insisted EJ sit on your lap instead because... he's a guuuuuy...

Either way, it was hilarious.

His neck was not visible due to his shoulders rising tensely, and even better, his knees were in his chest as you cradled him like a mother and cooed at him, which made everyone in the car cackle teasingly.

He grumbled something under his breath, a pink blush actually visible through his dark blue mask.

_______________________

You all finally made it to the car shop/lot, as you all (struggled—) got out of the car and walked into the garage type area.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket, and checked the time...

'11:21 PM'...

Whoa.

No wonder literally no one is here.

Huh.

"So, are we actually renting some vans or are we stealing them?" You asked the group amusingly, as Liu nodded, smiling sheepishly.