Part 3.1

y/n pov

I woke up and this time I was in a room, it was small and it only had a mattress on the floor and a bucket in the corner. I wasn't wearing my own clothes anymore and my watch and Yoongis necklace were gone as well. Instead I was wearing this black overall.

It didn't take me long to realize where I was. I got up and looked around to see if there was any way out. There wasn't.

Suddenly the door opened. Kai walked in

'the legendary y/n has awoken'

I didn't say anything but stepped back. he moved closer and closer.

'you know I start to wonder how you are able to get the mafia leader of every big city here to fall in love with you'

I was scared, he could do anything to me at this point, he laid his hand on my cheek, squeezing it slightly

'just kill me already' I said, he laughed
'yeah I would like to but you are of more value to me alive then dead. You see, if I have you I have both Daegu and Busan under my control. Plus if I kill you your suffering will be over soon while letting you rot in here would be a longer torment.'

'fuck you' I spitted out

'yeah no, I don't want you whore ass' he said and walked out.

Time passed and I had no idea how much. It would be more than a day for sure, maybe even more.

Would Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi be looking for me?

The next day the door opened again, I had thought of a plan to escape. I had Yoongi and Jungkook's lessons in self defence so I was able to do something. I had to try anyways.

Kai came in with a telephone.

'Jungkook wants proof you're still alive so just tell him something.'

I took the phone

'Jungkook?' I asked

'y/n?'

it was weird because I felt happiness hearing his voice, but I also felt myself break.

'are you okay?' he asked hesitant

I didn't know what to say

'I am alive, but please don't do what Kai says. I am not worth whatever he is asking for. And he will probably kill me in the end anyway'

Kai was walking my way

'please tell me you won't listen to Kai'

'y/n please, I need you to survive, I need you' I heard Jungkook say with a broken voice and I started to cry.

Kai rolled his eyes, I knew this was the only opportunity I got. I threw the phone at Kai's face and it hit him hard. I then kicked his balls and I ran out.

I kept running and running. I heard Kai screaming for his men but I kept running. I reached a door and I was so hopeful but as I tried to open it I realized I couldn't.

fuck fuck

I needed to find one that was open. as I turned around I saw Kai's men approach and there was nowhere I could go. Could I handle three men?

I tried and unfortunately failed. I felt a hard hit in my face, then my stomach. and one just picked me up and brought me back to that room.

Kai had a blue spot near his eye, probably from the phone I threw at him.

'well y/n you got balls I will admit that. but you are also stupid as fuck. you pissed me off already so many times and I am done. I realized I still have a debt to repay you'

Within seconds he got his gun and I heard the loud bang. An insane pain hit my leg and I fell to the floor. Blood was flowing from the hole Kai just shot in my leg.

He just looked at me with a smile 'now you know how that feels you stupid bitch' and he walked out.

I felt like passing out. I hadn't eaten well since I got here and man I was losing blood so fast.

I heard a voice in the distance and I knew it was Kai's sister, the one that fed me last time I was taken. It was vague like a dream because I was passing out

'she needs medical attention or she will die' she said and I heard a clear ugh from Kai

'fine, just keep her alive I guess, I need the bitch to control Jungkook and Taehyung'

Taehyung?

I woke up and I felt so much pain. I looked at my leg which was in bandage. There was some water and bread next to me which I quickly ate and drank. But obviously there were no pain killers.

I was in hell, there was nothing to do here and I was only in pain. Hungry and thirsty all the fucking time.

Maybe I should end it somehow. I thought about Jungkook and about Taehyung how I wished I could see their faces one last time.

'y/n' 'y/n' a deep soft voice called out my name

and rocking me slowly awake. I saw Taehyung.

'Taehyung what are you doing here?' I asked looking around in this horrible room.
'you cannot give up baby' he said softly and I felt tears in my eyes

'I am so tired; tired of running, tired of being scared. Tired of missing you. it would be better if I died' I said

'that's not true, you will always have me. you will get out of here and we will marry and start a family'
'promise me you will survive' he said

His begging eyes who I wanted to make that promise to more than anything, but I just couldn't

I woke up.

I cried, I cried my eyes out. I realized that I had missed him so much.

if there was any hope he would wake up I would survive anything.

Imaginary Tae was right I couldn't just give up.