Part 3.2

y/n pov

I was hardly able to move due to the pain. I stayed like that while time was passing by, I actually didn't really know how much because I had no idea about the time. There was no clock and my watch and phone had been taken away.

The door opened again. Kai came in and I stayed on the mattress. I was lying on my back and my face turned towards the wall

'ah you're not dead. congrats'

I didn't say anything.

'no snappy comment back? I am surprised' he said sarcastically.

'It seems Jungkook is convincing his brother to agree to my terms to keep your alive. I am not a horrible person so I deliver you this gift from your boyfriend'

He threw a book near my mattress. I turned my head to look at it and felt my heart coming to life again. Jungkook arranged for me to get a book?

'why?' I asked, I kind of frightened myself by how weak it sounded
'why what?'
'why did you agree to give me this book?'

'I need you alive and I can't have you thinking of suicide' he said 'sadly'

Kai made his way out again but then turned around

'oh and you know your other boyfriend woke up. it's nice because now we even have more control.'

Taehyung?

No he had to be lying, just to torment me more.

'you're lying'

Kai laughed 'nope, too bad you will not see him anymore' and he walked out.

I took the book from the floor and I went through it. Flipping the pages rapidly, I was sure Jungkook would have left some sort of message. Then I found it;

love, do not give up

I knew it was Jungkook who wrote it to me and I felt tears streaming down my face.

Taehyung pov

I had hardly slept since y/n was taken, I was searching for her day and night mainly from my bed. Plus I was actively doing walking lessons. The doctor said it was a miracle I was so fit. It had been a week already.

A fucking week without any clue, our time of stalling the demands of Kai was running out as well.

It was surprising but nice that Jimin and Jungkook helped us so actively with searching for her. I hadn't seen or spoken to either yet because Yoongi was the only in contact with them.

Then one morning Yoongi came running in.

'They know where she is. This will be our moment'

I looked at him and jumped up.

'Let's go'

Jungkook pov

The book was actually Namjoons idea. of course it was, he was the brilliant one after all. He inserted some kind of chip in the cover of the book. he did it so well there was no way of knowing that he had ripped it open and placed it there plus the chip was so small you could hardly see it. I didn't really expect Kai to give it to y/n but he did.

Maybe he wasn't so smart after all, although my fear for her suicide might have helped as well in persuading him.

We made a joint plan of attack with the Daegu gang. Anything related to my and y/ns relationship or whatever it was, was not spoken off yet. All effort was put into finding her and we finally knew where she was.

y/n pov

I heard gunshots from outside the room. My body tensed up.

Would they be here? Would I be freed? I crawled towards the wall and put my ear to it as if I could hear more that way.

Kai came barging in grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up.

It hurt like hell.

I couldn't even stand properly. He dragged me out and then he put a gun to my head. As I watched I saw Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and as my eyes met Taehyung an indescribable feeling was filling my heart. He really was awake. They all pointed their gun at Kai.

'drop your guns or the girl dies' he said and they all hesitantly looked at each other

'I swear to god I will do it'

I saw both Taehyung as Jungkook lower their gun.

Kai used me as a human shield while walking backwards. I heard him open a door and we were getting outside. It was weird how nice the fresh air felt. The boys were carefully following us.

There was a car and he opened the door he took a seat and as soon as he did I stomped him with my elbow. He let go of me and I fell as I still couldn't really stand on my own two feet. He closed the door and I heard gunshots on the car but that was of course bulletproof.

Immediately they all came my way. Taehyung first reached me. I looked up and I cried

'you are awake'

he hugged me

'I am, I am so sorry I wasn't here to protect you'

I shook my head 'you're here now'. He helped me up but my leg was not really okay and as I hadn't walked for a few days I fell down again.

He helped me up again and put his arms around my waist.

'Just lean on me.' I looked at the others, Jungkook looked at me worried and I nodded towards him, indicating it was okay.

'thank you all so much for saving me'

'that's okay y/n'
'let's get out of here' Jungkook said.

I slept the whole car ride.

The moment I opened my eyes I saw the familiar bedroom of Taehyung. He was sleeping in a chair next to the bed.

'Taehyung?' he opened his eyes.
'hey how are you feeling?' he asked
'I am okay, thank you for saving me'

He caressed my cheek.
'I am sorry for what happened'
'you don't have to be, it's not your fault'

he sighed deeply

'for me it feels like we left off that night I got shot because all these months I was gone, so I wanted to apologize for what happened to your sister. I know you must hate me and nothing I say can make it better but..'

'Tae, I have had 8 months to process this. I am not saying it's okay but I forgive you.'
'I uhm am sorry about your son as well'
'where uhm where was the mother?' I asked as it was a question going through my mind for the past 8 months