Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

I heard ruffling so look down to see Yeontan running around in circle. "What is it boy?" I asks. He runs off and comes back carrying a leash in his mouth. "You wanna go for a walk?" I asks. He drops the leash and barks happily at me. I giggle "alright... let's go for a walk..." I said. I grab my crutches and put him on the leash. Then we leave the house. That's pretty much what I do, until it's time to get to bed at night.

-Talent Show-

Y/N P.O.V

Somehow Bambam convince me to participate in the talent show. Not as Y/N of course... but as Sapphire. I don't want to reveal to everyone my true self. Let them think that I'm the nerd.

Well... that was the original plan. But after BTS's bully got too much. I decided it was finally enough. So I decided to apply myself as Sapphire. My plan is to give the person in charge of the show a call. To be more convincing so they'll all believe it's real, I did it on a live show in my channel.

Which is what I'm doing right now. I finished setting up my camera. I waited until at least 100 of people watching it before starting.

"Hello everyone... welcome to my channel. Thanks for joining me in this live video. So... today... I have a surprise for you all... due to the fact that many of you have been asking me for a face reveal. I have decided it's finally time for that" I pause. I watch as they give an excited comment.

"But... I'm not going to reveal my face in this video. I'm doing a face reveal in a talent show... to be more specific... my school show... Big Hit highschool" I said. I can see shock comments.

"Wait... Big Hit Highschool?! Like oh my God! We're from the same school?!" "Someone pinch me... my fav dancer is from my school?!" "Are you serious right now?! You're from the same school as me?!" And more comments like that.

"Wow... looks like most people that has joined this live is from my school... hello~" I said, waving at the camera. More and more comments that ask who I really am kept coming.

I shake my finger at the camera. "ah ah ah... like I said I'm not going to do a face reveal here... so I'm going to call the person in charge of the show and apply myself" I said. I take out my phone and dial a number with a private number. The person answers the call after a few rings.

"Hello?" The person said. "Hey is this Hoseok..." I said. "Yeah? Who is this?" He said. "It's Sapphire..." I said. "OH MY GOD!!! Are you serious right now?! I'm watching your live video!" He said. "Oh thank you for that... so I guess you know what my purpose is, yeah?" I said. "You're applying for the show?" He said.

"Bingo... so... is it okay if I do it via phone?" I asks. "Yeah yeah yeah... totally! I'll add your name in... oh and can I just say something?" He asks. "Uh, sure..." I said. Then I hear a piercing scream as he yells out. "I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!" He screams. "Oh ha ha ha... thank you Hoseok..." I said, waving at the camera. I smirk to myself, they can't see it because of my mask.

'Biggest fan huh... Wait until you know who you're fanboying at...' I thought to myself. He is one of the boys who's been bullying me.

Time-skip

Today is the day of the show. I wake up and start to prepare myself. I dress up as Sapphire, which consist of;