Chapter 38

Jennie's POV

The party of my parents was going great thankfully and seeing the design works that me and Jisoo made all around the building was making it more enjoyable for me and the guests as well.

We greeted some guests who came and greeted us too. Conversing a little in the process. We met some friends here so, of course, we shared a chat with them. After all that, me and Jisoo decided to look for the maknaes which were waiting for us in a nearby table.

We went on their direction and seeing the two beam at us was telling us that they noticed our presence.

"I feel like you planned the outfits on purpose, Jis." I heard her chuckle as I said that. I mean, we're matched so what stops the maknaes on doing that, right?

They were wearing matching outfits too. Me and Jisoo are black and white while the two are white and blue. Lisa being the white one and Chaeyoung being the blue.

And I can say that they really perfect the image of the outfits.

"You two look amazing." I complimented and the two smiled at me before handing me a champagne glass that Lisa was holding. Same with Jisoo.

"You two look gorgeous." Lisa fired back making me and Jisoo laugh.

The four of us talked about stuff like... sex for a change. Although, it was highly inappropriate considering that we were in a crowded place. But thankfully, there weren't a lot of people surrounding us.

"I'm already hungry. What do you guys want? I'll get it." Jisoo stood up from her chair and questioned the three of us.

"Anything that's deliciously edible, Unnie." Chaeng answers which made Jisoo nod.

"Desserts too please." Lisa raised her hand like a student trying to get picked by the teacher.

"Alright. What about you, Jen?" She looked at me and I shook my head.

"I'll come with you." I also stood up and hooked my arm on hers. "No complaints." I sternly looked at her when she almost opened her mouth. She immediately shut it much to my appreciation.

We made our way to the buffet that was laid upon a long table and had a lot of people chatting and serving each other there.

"Hm... what seems good for Chaeyoung's taste?" Jisoo asked herself while debating over the luxurious food before her.

"Everything." I simply answered and she laughed.

"Got that right."

She took about three plates and placed a lot of food on it with my help of course. We were getting questioning looks but we didn't mind really.

We were about to go back to our table when we suddenly heard an announcement that literally made this event, dark for me and Jisoo.

"Mr. Kim Seughyun and Mrs. Sandara Kim are here!" Just as the announcer said that, Jisoo stiffened and her expression turned really dark. Like she could kill anyone at this moment.

"Ch-Chu?" I nervously tapped her arm and she calmed down at that much to my relief. I don't want anyone to be hurt. Well, except her parents and all.

"S-Sorry. Just the sight of them makes me want to clobber them right now." She said and I laughed at her statement. But I knew she was serious.

"Want to greet them at least?" I suggested and I was surprised that she agreed.

"I'll have to at least deal with them for awhile." She heaved a sigh first then smiled. "Let's go."

We walked towards the old couple and by seeing me and Jisoo, they both smiled. A creepy smile showing on their faces.

We stopped in front of them while Jisoo began shaking. It wasn't that obvious though. Just imagining what they did to make this strong-hearted, stubborn, and idiotic Jisoo be like this, just makes my blood boil to the max.

"Nice to see you again, dear." Jisoo's mother was the one who greeted us first with a radiant smile on her face. Jisoo scoffed at that but it was unnoticed gladly.

"Y-yeah... y-you too, Mother." Jisoo smiled but it was obviously fake. I hate seeing her like this. I heard her whisper, "Idiot." to herself so I squeezed her arm and she smile slightly at me, reassuring me that she was going to be okay.

"It's very nice to finally see you again, Aunt and Uncle. It's been a long time since I've seen you." Faking a smile at them as well, I said.

"Yes. You too, Jennie." It was Seunghyun who said that. I don't really have to call them Uncle and Aunt after hearing what they did to my Jisoo. They're heartless monsters. But I have too. Right now that is.

"Oh by the way, Jisoo we wanted you to spend time with someone you dearly know." Jisoo's mother called someone out but I couldn't really understand the name because of the surrounding noises.

Jisoo immediately stiffened and I could see beads of sweat crawling down her forehead. Her eyes were a bit wide and her forehead creased.

"Jisoo..." I mumbled to calm her down but it didn't help. So I decided to whisper her something. "Don't worry. I'll be here." Before kissing her ear lightly and quickly. She smiled at me and I did to her too.

"Thank you." She murmured under her breath before gently squeezing my hand. These small and limited gestures were not enough for the two of us and we know that but we have to manage until all this ends.

"Your fiancé will be here in a minute, Jisoo. Better be ready to see her again." Now, it was my turn to be in the state that Jisoo was in awhile ago. I can't believe they actually brought that fucking bitch here, in my family's party.

How dare they...

Noticing that I was in a state of discomfort, Jisoo's parents smiled at me. Like they actually just planned to say that to anger me.

"Jennie, Jisoo told you already about her fiancé, right?" Dara literally just did that. Did she actually just emphasize 'fiancé'? Right at my face?

This monstrous bitch...

I took a deep breath and forcefully smiled at her.

"Y-yes. Of course, Aunt Dara." I tried my best to not clobber her right now. Now, I feel like I'm being Jisoo here and Jisoo being Jennie because she was patting my arm that was hooked on her arm. Holding me back.

Be grateful that Jisoo is here with me, monsters. Or else, I could've killed the two of you with my bare hands!!

"Aha. She's here." Seunghyun placed a very beautiful woman in front of me just like that person on the picture Jisoo gave me.

With her long black hair, round brown eyes, and pink lips. She was more beautiful in person. No wonder they wanted Jisoo to marry her. But I'm not gonna let that happen. Never in my life.

Jisoo opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. And so the woman did the introduction herself.

"Hi Jisoo. And hello, Ms. Kim." She greeted me and I nodded in return. Same as with Jisoo.

"Hi." We both simply answered.

The silence covering us was making me uncomfortable and they noticed it too. Jisoo's parents immediately said something which is the name of this hoe in front of me.

"Jennie, this is Hong Soojoo. Jisoo's fiancé."

Oh, I'mma fuck this whole woman's career.

...

• C'mon guys, this ain't a Jensoo fanfic without Soojoo in it. •