[Chapter 21] - The Power of Friendship

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

Full Title
"The Power of Friendship, or Some Shit Like That"

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): Okay enough with the talking, I HAD ENOUGH!

You swung your blade horizontally, causing a massive wind blast that knocked Gamagoori away! Ryuko and Satsuki eas able to stabilize themselves by stabbing their blades into the ground. After the wind passes, you immediately slashes Satsuki a good distance away. And since you pretty much beaten her up a bit earlier, the pain has taken a toll on her.

Ryuko goes in for multiple slashes, in which you parried back. Senketsu was trying really hard to output as much as he can to help Ryuko, but you were easily overpowering her in terms of speed and strength.

(SHING!)

Ryuko: G-Gah!

Senketsu: Ryuko! Pull yourself together!

(Y/N): IT'S NO USE! OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU!

???: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!

Taking a step to the right, you were able to dodge a flying Mako coming right towards you.

(HALLELUJAH!)

Mako: I could understand why you're mad, (Y/N)-kun! Yeah, if you cant take off those clothes you can't wash yourself clean if you take a bath, and you can't dress up when you go on a date with Ryuko-chan! But that doesn't mean you should go this crazy!

(Y/N): What... In the fuck are you blabbering about?

Ira: Run away, Mankanshoku! (L/N) is not his usual self right now!

Mako: But (Y/N) is always himself! Even though he's wearing that God-awful suit on, or if he has those weird strings in his brain, (Y/N)'s still himself! And Tatsumatsu is his best outfit!

She then gets on top of you, while gripping onto the COVER. Nui was not having it right now.

Nui: She's a real nuisance, isn't she?

Aaaaaand she's walking straight towards Mako with the purple Scissor Blade in her hands. Welp, I guess you can say, Mako has "Nui" idea what's she's getting into.

(Y/N): You're seriously making shit puns at the time like this?

Mako: I'm making no jokes!

(Y/N): I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT!

Ryuko mustered up alot of her strength to just get up, only to see Mako about to get stabbed by Nui. She really tried to get up, but that pummeling from before is really taking a toll on her. She cried out to Mako in hopes to warn her.

Ryuko: MAKO, MOVE!

Senketsu: Mako!

The camera turns to a bruised Satsuki, who had enough power to get up. It was then Tatsumatsu was able to unwrap herself from Satsuki and lunged at Mako.

Tatsumatsu: Mako! You are NOT getting killed by this bitch today!

She jumped onto Mako just in time to push her out of the way before she got shanked. Mako's eyes widen to see Tats being worn by her.

Mako: Wah! Tatsumatsu!

Tatsumatsu: You're welcome for saving your damn life! Just try to bear with me for now!