A date?

Anais's pov
"H-hello." I squeaked out, he smiled and waved. "Come on, I want to take you up on the roof top." He has his hand out for me to grab, I didn't hesitate. He took me up and we eventually ended up at the top.

"A nice little dinner?" I asked him, seeing a blanket on the ground with food on top. Jack nods and leads me to it, he gestured for me to sit and I did.

"I wasn't sure what angels do when they hang out but I didn't want our first hang out to be weird for you..." he scratched the back of his head, I giggle.

"It's fine, I like this 'hang out'." I smiled when I said the last part, he looked at me and smirked. "What you wanted it to be a date? Because if so, you could've said so." I turned red.

"A date? I don't think that's a bad idea..." I bite my lower lip and glanced to my left. He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, it doesn't sound bad at all. It's all up to you though, Ana."

I nod, "A date." I replied, he nods and we started to eat, it was spaghetti and was really good. After that Jack stood up and gave me his hand, he helped me up.

We stand and watch as the dark red turned burgundy with a mix of black. "I have a question for you." Jack said, breaking the silence between the two of us.

"What is it?" I asked him, he thought for a moments and asked me, "Why do you hate your dad? I thought angels never hold a grudge, what did he do to make you hate him?"

I looked at him and back at the sky, "I thought maybe he would want to come to heaven with me, I had my grandma send a letter for him when I was 10." I looked down, rubbing my hand with my thumb.

"I wanted him to come with us, up there I was able to see what he did. I saw the wedding and the birthdays. I also saw how much he loved being second in charge of hell, a little too much." I continue.

"I don't hate my father, I know it seems like I do by the way I act towards him. I love my father, he saved me from my abusive mother. My mother was controlling, my father tried his best to get me back. But mother kicked him out and forbidden him to ever see me, one day I escaped her abuse and tried finding him."

"I love my father and Charlie, they mean the world to me. I just wished he tried his best to come to me like I did for him...I waited for years to see him but he never showed." I say while holding my head on my hand.

"I saw him read my message and just leave it on the counter, never did I see him make an effort. That was when he was married and the prince of hell I guess that's what you would call him now..." I add.

"It sucks seeing the one person who you tried tracking down for months and who saved you to not try to come visit you just for one day." I glance to see a demon walking down the street.

"People may call me selfish or judgmental but I don't mind, maybe I am. Maybe he did try, I wouldn't know. It's not like I can read his mind." I add again, Jack looked at me.

"I'm sorry." He said, I looked at him confused. "For what?" He looked at me and grabbed my hand, "I shouldn't have asked, it seems like a heavy subject for you. I don't want you to relive a memory like that or feel the same feeling you felt before."

"What? No, it-it's fine. Maybe I can just talk it over twitch him. Hug it out, maybe I can be the light of his dead soul again." I smiled, Jack smiled back.

"I want to be close with my dad again, but I just don't know why he acts the way he does. And why my siblings don't like him." I glance at the door.

"Maybe ask them? And have a talk with your father." Jack tells me, I look at him and nod. I then hugged him, "Thank you." He hugged me back, he as really tall, about Angel Dust's height.

"I have to go, it enjoyed myself though. Thank you, Jack." I say once I was six feet away from him, he looked at me and nods with a sweet smile. "I enjoyed myself too."

With that I left and walked back to my room, I lay in bed thinking of what to tell my father, how to rekindled the once lovely relationship we had before.

I just hope we can both get along by the end of the week, day three has to be the day where we talk, heart to heart.

God give me strength for tomorrow, the days are passing by fast and I haven't made much improvement.