(Chapter 11) - Recovery

"Here Ryo-kun..." Yumi fills his cup with newly brewed tea. eventually Ryo came to visit her office since he wants to talk about something...

"Ryo-kun?" Yumi's voice made him snap back to reality... "Oh... sorry..." he chuckles and apologized... "Are you alright?" she asked... "Your lack of common sense is the same as always..."

"Mou, bully..." she pouts as Ryo laughs and finished his tea... "But your delicious tea is still the same." "Mhm. of course it's your favorite..." Yumi smiles... Ryo's mood drops and the doctor noticed this...

"You could tell me if something's bothering you?" "I'm just wondering, what if i just didn't leave at that time?" He gave an heavy sigh as the doctor walks toward behind the chair and hugged him. "It's not your fault, that was an unexpected situation to happen, neither of us are at fault, you simply tried to find the truth, while i inherited my Father's position..."

"I guess so... then again each of us have been wrong, you are aware of that right Yumi?" "Of course i am... that's why i promise to help you get back your little sister." Her embrace became more tightly as Ryo could feel her marshmallows at the back of his head...

"Can you stop hugging me, I'm fine now..." He started sweating as Yumi shook her head. "don't wanna."

"I'm not your hug pillow..." "ufufu... you are now..." she giggles as Timewatch chuckles...

"Doctor." Ch'en opens the door interrupting the sibling bonding. "I see that you have been slacking off again."

"My~ so rude Ch'en, its my breaktime today." Yumi pouts... "Sup Tsundere." Ryo waved his hand and a vein appeared at the Special investigator. "I'm not a Tsundere!" Ch'en accidentally dropped the files...

"Hm." Ryo suddenly noticed a special file but Ch'en quickly picks it up and piled them. "So what brings you here?" the doctor asked. "Well. President Wei has called me back for a while so i was asking for a temporary leave..." she replied then turns around.. "And you there, how does it feel experiencing death?" "I'm not dead." Ryo narrowed his eyes... "I mean come to think of it. i did met another you but she was quite opposite... It's like I'm in heaven, Such a cute and honest girl i would say..." Timewatch teased.

Ch'en's face turned red and looks for a comeback but failed to do so. "Oh anyway Yumi, had you seen Skadi?" "Probably at the second dormitory napping as always" the doctor replies...

"I see... well time to see her then..."Ryo said and the female doctor released her embrace... "Uhh before that, there's a raging dragon about to cut you..." She points at Ch'en who just draw her sword and attacks Ryo but only to miss...

"Where did he go?!" she turns around and Timewatch is already the door... "Fast as fuck boi!" He rans to the hallways leaving Ch'en behind

"Curses, his time stop ability has no weakness..." "Ahh you like him too much Ch'en." "Shut your mouth doctor." She glares as Yumi giggles...

Meanwhile after escaping from the clutches of a dragon Ryo changed his pace and was now walking...

"Hm?" he turns back after sensing a predator stalking him. "Weird..." Mumbling the door at the elevator opens and gets on descending towards the Dormitory...

And he was greeted quite a scene...

Red was walking at the ceiling Lappland was chasing the fleeing Ice queen Texas. Shaw is extinguishing Skyfire because fire...

There he saw Skadi was getting poked by Grani.

The stalker that was haunting him jumps down only to miss him after using Clock's world to dodge her...