When he gives you nicknames

Requested by a friend on Instagram UwU)

Your Pov

I laid in Lukas arms, all cuddled up and warm while watching a dope movie on his TV. I decided to stay at his place for the nice because my parents are gonna head out town this weekend. Luka was more than happy to let me hang out at his place for the weekends, meaning we can get to spend more time together.

My head rests on his chest and he gently caressed my hair. Lately I've been stressed about my school work and it's driving me insane. I want to ask Luka for help, but I think he won't understand. I could feel him peck small kisses on my head and it always brought a smile up my face.

"To be honest, the protagonists are pretty dumb dumb." I commented. He sneered and nodded at my comment. " I agree. Why can't they figure each other's identities? Like literally they're just wearing different clothes and a mask. It's still pretty obvious." He said. I groaned and sighed. I guess it's a movie thing.

"This sorta reminds me of something." I mumbled. I was about to continue what I was saying, but then I felt a pair of lips collide on my cheek. "H-hey!" I exclaimed. And then I felt another kiss, and then another. I giggled and squirmed around under Lukas hold. He tightened his hold around me and I giggled. I then felt another kiss landed on my cheek. "Luka!" I squeaked. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him down and cuddled againts his hold. We were a laughing mess, gazing one another, filled with love and adoration for each other. I'm very lucky to have him.

"Your just so cute, I couldn't help it." He snickered. Pinched his cheek and laughed. "Me? Cute? That's not a thing." I rolled my eyes at his endearment. Honestly I'm not unattractive, but neither am I totally hot or cute. I'm just me, normal and weird. "Oh yeah your right. You aren't cute." He said. His eyes glistening with this playful look as I gave him a questioning stare. "Your absolutely adorable." As he said those very words, his tounge stuck out in the end of his little phrase, blush started rising on my cheeks. This guy definitely knows how to make me swoon.

"O-oh hush it Couffaine." I mumbled. Detaching from his hold to fangirl in a safe corner. He threw a pillow at me and I gasped. "You hit me!" I exclaimed. I got the pillow he threw at me with dignity and ram up to him and hit him multiple times with the said pillow. We're totally acting like unreasonable kids but luckily it's just me, him and Juleka around. She's probably asleep and luckily she isn't a light sleeper so Luka and I can be as loud as we'd like.
"I surrender!" He screeched.

I then felt his hands on my waist. He tugged me down the bed and we laid there like weirdos.
"I'm sorry sweetcheeks." He gushed at me. I raised a brow and giggled at him. "Sweetcheeks? Really? That's so cheesy!" I exclaimed. His lips then turned into a smirk. "How about princess? Love? Darling?"

He kept listing these pet names on and on and, I was there a blushing mess. I felt his hand come up to my cheeks and he gently caressed it. "How about "baby" then? What do you think?" He said, with a childish smile on his face. I looked away trying to ease the heat emitting from my cheeks.

"You, Luka Couffaine— are such a dork." I sneered at him playfully. He then winked at me and smiled. "Only for you sweetcheeks."

Short Chapter ik skskskksk