Chapter 12 The Past, Present and Future

Before You Read This Book, Check Out These Awesome Cool Games Of Raid Shadow Lege-

Kayden: King Crimson!!

---------------

Time: 9:31 PM

Location: Nearby Cities

After Receiving Rewards from the Adventurer Guild, we Decided to go home until tomorrow we can do more adventure Stuff.

At Night im going back to my Secret Home, but im still at the Cities. I Ran Into Celestia at this place.

Kayden: my my, isn't it Celestia, what are you doing here at this hour?

Celestia: you are?

Kayden: ah yes i forgot to introduce or tell my name, Im Kayden.

Celestia: Im Am Celestia, Pleasure to see you. Im looking all way back home. how about you? your going home or you gonna stroll around at night, every Assassin always have a habit for going out at night.

Kayden: I was going home. but i have a little problems for it and i was finding some people to talk about something *Looks around* do you know about fairies?

Celestia: Fairies?

Kayden: yeah!

Celestia: *scoff* why are you asking about fairies? they extinct long ago.

Kayden: um what? *inhale* ok ok.

Celestia: You Don't Know the history of a great battle of a hero and a Demon lord do you?

Kayden: aaaahhhh, yes -_-

Celestia: *giggle* if you want to talk about what happened to the fairies, its a long story however there is a worse part of it.

Kayden: oh p_p

We Started Walking for few miles until she pointed at that house with good designs.

Celestia: over there, thats my house.

Kayden: oh. 'she a princess afterall e.e'

I Visit her House for only a reason, About History of Fairies. So Celestia will tell me what she knows about fairies.

Celestia: You can sit here on a chair.

I Sit on a chair.

I can't Stay on a Girls House for too long not because i saved her last time, I just Need only know about Fairies.

Kayden: Can we Continue.

Celestia: yes.

Kayden: ok

So I Will Listen to Celestia for a story of Fairies.

Celestia: Long Time Ago, Fairies were the most beautiful creatures around the entire world, They Lived on a Center Of This Map of the Enchanted Forest Protected By High Elves and made a Law that no humans or any creatures that can harm any Fairies Existence. When The Invasion of a Demon Lords Armies Arrive, The High Elves were Separated away and The Demons Wipe The Entire Fairy Race and cease to Exist. In Present No One has ever seen a Fairy within their own eyes, some of them are mistaken as a firefly insect. It Sound Dark when you heard this right?

I became Silent for a few seconds

Kayden: *Jojo Black Eyes* Unbelievable.

Celestia: now you know the story of the Fairies Past, why are you asking in the first place.

Kayden: Seek Knowledge.

Celestia: ah, i see. My Dad Told me This Story afterall.

Kayden: ok... then ill be leaving for now, excuse me.

I Quickly Erase Time for 5 Seconds.

Within The EraseTime I Move Within Speed Of Mach 3

Mach 3 Speed - 3704 Kmphr

(Time Skip)

Time: 11:03 PM

Location: Secret Home, Bedroom

Wearing G-Pajamas

The Fairy was Sleeping on my hand peacefully, she glows with white color. My Thoughts tells me, what am i suppose to do in the Future for This Fairy.

Kayden: I Can't Believe This Fairy was the Last of her Kind.\

I Decided for now what to do for This Fairy with my Gaming Life.

Kayden: I, Kayden, Shall Protect this Fairy at all Cost. No Matter what.

I stand up while Carrying The Fairy on my Hand and i Gently Put Her on her favorite Small Bed. I went Back to my Bed and Going to Sleep as My Stand Appeared only Arms are Visible and Turn on the Night Light.

Kayden: what Should I Name Her?

<------------------ To be Continued

Am I Expert Using King Crimson?

1/10

---------------

Kayden: What Did i Just Witness