。♡12♡。 Absence

Jungkook's perspective

_______________________________________

Dear Jungkook,

I hope you are fine. I know when you get this letter, I will no longer be there but don't worry wherever I go, you will always be in my heart and in my thoughts.

I am sorry for leaving you like this but I had no other choice. Your eyes are made to be filled with happiness not pain. I am sorry but I can't give you the love that you deserve. I am not meant for this. You are very precious to me and watching you in sorrow was painful. I had to leave so that I can't distract you from your prior things.

I am here in a Catholic school between many kids, taking care of them and worshipping God. I always pray for your well being and happiness. I hope you are fine here and take care of yourself.
I couldn't bring Miss. Daisy with me because it was her home. Take care of her for me and give a lot of love to Jimin.

I miss you and I hold and see your snow globe in your remembrance. It's as precious as you. I am nowhere gone, just feel me besides you. Sending my love through breezes, let it kiss your face.

-Taehyung

_______________________________________

I closed the letter after reading it for the nth time and tears would always drop down effortlessly which was so usually ever since he left.

I sighed and looked out of the window. The curtains waving as the breeze was kissing my face, showering me with Taehyung's love.

It's been months since he left and my everything scattered everywhere but with time I started collecting every bit of my emotions together because he wanted to see me happy.

At first I was heartbroken and hurt. I was upset because he left me all of a sudden. But he left me with so many things, memories and lessons which I realised later and started taking things in a mature way. His voice still resonates in my ears, his scent still lingers in the air and his face is still captured in my eyes whenever I close my eyes.

Spring passed away, and even summer was gone. Autumn appeared and I felt miserably alone again whenever I needed warmth, I wore the sweater he knitted for me. I would hold it and feel as if it's him, very fragile and soft just like him.

But physically all I had was Jimin besides me, who would always try to lighten up the heaviness off my heart with his warm smile and presence.

He always made me feel lucky. Jimin is a type friend that would end up making you giggle if he even finds a frown on your face. Maybe he's more than I ever deserved. Just as perfect as an angel. My only campanion of loneliness.

Miss. Daisy was also a cute friend of mine with whom all your tensions and worries would wash away. She became a mother recently and Jimin had been taking care of all the kittens. I wish Taehyung could be here with us to witness such a day.

I would always wonder how I could only get to have friends like Jimin and Miss. Daisy just because of Taehyung and yet he said he can't give me the love I deserve where he had given me everything more than I deserved.

It was impossible for me not to think about him. He himself had become a part of me. He was caged in my heart forever but not having him around me physically sometimes frustrated me a lot. I felt so helpless and if I say I was not crying in nights while missing him would be a lie.

His memories would always come and fall down my cheeks in the form of teardrops.

I was helplessly trapped in the same place because of my education. I was longing to see him and meet him but what hurt me the most was that I had only one way of contact with him and that was just the breezes.

I had no idea where he was and how he was and this would always haunt me. I tried asking father about him and he said he was fine wherever he was, leaving me unsatisfied with the answers all the time. Maybe Taehyung didn't want me to know.

At this point, I started feeling as if it was an act on selfishness. He left so easily and decided everything on his own but I was facing the outcomes too and I don't know from where did I learn this much patience, maybe because I couldn't do anything instead of just waiting.

Does loving someone mean a physical bond or lust? Can't we just love someone emotionally. All I wanted him was to be with me. All I wanted was his presence around me, his encouraging smile, his heartwarming words and his hands to complete my emptiness. I just wanted him to be with me like how we always did. Was it too much to ask?

He was breathtakingly gorgeous and I was young and immature, maybe blurting those words in front of him all of a sudden seemed threatening to him but I didn't say it in a manner of possession but truly in a manner of longing for his love and affection.

Our relationship was like a house of cards, we built it up together with patience and calmness but it broke down and scattered everywhere so easily after my words which blew it away like a harsh wind but we could build it up again. Was it this much difficult?

I was sulky about many things but I knew if we ever cross paths in future, I would cage him in my arms and would never let go even if he asks me to and I never knew when this would happen.

All I had just hope, hope of seeing and holding him again and deep inside I knew we were going to cross paths again.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Dedicated to my baby 02Chibi

I will update on Saturdays too, means thrice a weak.

Ah, must leave comments guys!
Hope you guys are enjoying.