Part 14

Hurt from beloved one...

Khushi looked at him and waited for his answer but no he was simply standing and looking at her like alien. Khushi asked again, Arnavji tell me you are only coming to hotel at nite na. Arnav looked somewhere and replied, which hotel...and why I will come to hotel at nite. Khushi said, that only I am also asking why are you coming and helping me. Arnav turned to other side, look I really don't know what you are asking, just go to your room, now leave saying he went inside without looking back at her. Khushi looked at him and thought, if he is helping me then why he is hiding this from me, why he is not ready to talk about this and why he is not answering my questions, why he is not accepting it, Khushi was confused due to Arnav's behaviour.

Like yesterday nite, today's night also she silently went to guest room and locked herself hoping at least tomorrow this house ladies will come, if they came then shyam won't come to home in this state.

After she went, Arnav looked at pool side from his room he banged his fist on the wall thinking, how she came to knew that he is the person who is coming to hotel and helping her, anger was filling inside him, which matter he decided to hide from everyone now it started to reveal, this is not good sign for his mission, for which he came to India. Still many works are pending to complete, he is still collecting the information, didn't involve in his mission itself but before starting his mission itself someone from his home came to know, which he hates now. She is his brother's wife, she is also one of his brother's victim but that doesn't mean he will tell her everything. He thought to be careful here after about whatever he is going to do regarding this.

Next morning, Khushi woke up from her sleep, she got ready and prepared breakfast for them, after arranging it on table she went to temple for some pooja. After doing it while returning, she saw her mom and buaji who are coming towards temple. Khushi went near to them and started to say, Maa how...Her mom said rudely, who are you...and who is your Maa, I am having only one daughter she is in home, ha many years back we brought one girl to our home just because of sympathy, but she showed her true face now, by cheating her own husband and going behind someone to get pleasure means how she will be my daughter, she died for us few days back, she is no more now saying this cruel words and giving disgusted look they went further to temple. Khushi can't believe her mom is saying these words, her husband one act on her changed everything in her life, she lost every relation with whom she spent every moments, other than those memories nothing left with her now. With bleeding heart and tears in eyes she went to home.

Arnav came down after getting ready, he saw the table where breakfast was ready, he served himself and ate, he didn't see anyone in house, also he didn't care about that, Khushi is not here to ask those questions that's enough for him. He went to office after finishing it.

Khushi reached home, she went to guest room and jumped on the bed, hugging one pillow she cried her heart out, her mom's words are still ringing in her ear, how can she say those words to her daughter, yes she is an orphan, they just gave her shelter, food, clothes and education, still they only brought her up, then why they didn't believe her, "by cheating her own husband and going behind someone to get pleasure" this line is stabbing her heart to her core. More than her husband act, she was more hurt hearing her mom words with whom she stayed for more than twenty years. Getting hurt by our beloved ones is the most painful thing which she is going through rite now.

At evening Anjali, nani and shanti came to home, Khushi felt relieved seeing them due to shyam drunk condition. Khushi prepared dinner and all ate together by having some chit chat except Arnav who still didn't arrive from office.

After dinner shyam called Khushi to their room, Khushi is having little guess why he is calling now, as her guess comes true, shyam asked her to get ready which Khushi obeyed silently. After getting ready they both came down, others went to their room in tired. When they started to move out, Arnav came inside at same time. Shyam and Khushi looked at him, Arnav also looked at them. They silently started to go on their way, while they are going in opposite direction, Khushi and Arnav fingers brushed slightly which made them to look at each other. Arnav looked at her by turning his head while going inside and Khushi who is going with shyam looked back at him by turning just with some hope.