9 ❥ a little help

"doyoung hyung! i need your help!" renjun said loudly knocking on his therapist's door non-stop

it was currently eight in the morning and let's just say, the first thing renjun saw was not pleasant. last night's events went a bit too wild causing renjun to freak out and running to doyoung's house which is what he is currently doing.

the door opened to see a short male looking all sleepy and dead, he rubbed his eyes for a few seconds before widening them to see an unfamiliar boy, "who are you?"

renjun tilted his head in confusion, this isn't doyoung, "i'm renjun. one of doyoung's patients."

"oh i'm taeil. doyoung's boyfriend. he didn't tell me that he was having an appointment this early? he only told me there's one in thirty minutes?" the boyfriend of doyoung, taeil, said in confusion.

renjun nervously smiled, "well you see... i really need his help right now." before taeil could even speak, doyoung came behind his boyfriend, "oh renjun! what are you doing here this early?"

renjun smiled, "i really need your help hyung! it's urgent!" doyoung sighed before letting him inside, "is it about those two again?"

renjun and doyoung walked towards the living room, "since your here this early, i guess you're gonna rant for about an hour so lucky for me, i have my coffee and braincells prepared." doyoung said smiling before sitting down on one of the chairs.

renjun laughed a bit, he took a seat in front of doyoung, "you're right. can i start?" doyoung smiled before nodding.

"so basically, i've been thinking about you told me a few days ago and there was a party last night so i decided to drink a lot because what you said was the only thing on my mind. and let's just say, i drank about eight bottles of beer and i made out with jeno right after..." he slowly looked up to see doyoung's reaction.

doyoung gulped nervously already knowing where this was gonna head, "a-and then?"

"well i kinda kissed back and he carried me to one of the bedrooms and he started giving me hickeys and suddenly jaemin came in the room, at first he was shocked which was normal because you don't see two men grinding on each other while giving hickeys now don't you? anyways—" doyoung stopped renjun before sighing, "chill renjun. it'll be all right. take it slow. and then?"

renjun took a deep breath before continuing, "so jaemin sat down on the bed and i was really drunk so i pulled him in for a kiss playfully. i was expecting him to push me away since i was drunk but then he stared into my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me back. being the horny bitch i was, i said, just give it to me already and i guess you know what happens next..."

doyoung gulped after taking a sip of his coffee, "damn. you just had more drama in one night then i've ever had in my entire life."

renjun shook his head worriedly, "what do i do?" doyoung held renjun's hand, "well tell me, what do you wanna do?"

renjun shrugged, "i mean... i guess i don't want me, jeno, and jaemin's relationship to be awkward, but then again, i wanna start a new me."

doyoung smirked for a moment before leaning back on his chair, "well i have the perfect surprise for you. you said a new me right? and that means a glow up for you my dear son."

renjun tilted his head in confusion, "why would i need that?" doyoung laughed, "you need to show everyone you're that bitch. because you are that bitch. and you will forever be that bitch. you also need to show jeno and jaemin that you were worth fucking. well not in a bad way but you know what i mean—"

renjun laughed, "thanks for telling me i'm that bitch. but who's gonna help me do that?"

"YEOROBUN! LUCAS BIEBER HAS ARRIVED!"

-
when it's lucas, you know this bitch ain't joking-