тωεηтү sιx | ι'м sσяяү

Weeks had gone by.

Jeongguk didn't get an ounce of sleep, rarely leaving his office. Hoseok and Yoongi worked around the clock hacking video feeds, following paper trails, and using their connections around the city for any word on NCT.

They followed a few leads but each one was a dead end. There was nothing concrete.

The Kim Creed had been working their angles too.

Singularity finally reopened, just as packed as before. New and familiar faces paraded through the club. Jin kept a lookout for any NCT affiliates while Namjoon had his assets working the streets, paying for any useful information.

Taehyung didn't want to leave the CEO's side, not in any rush to go back to his place or be alone, so he had been staying at the Jeon mansion and accompanying Jeongguk at BTS.

V switched back and forth between BTS and Singularity, mainly staying at BTS so he could be present to hear news of Jungkook. He's been making an effort to keep his anger down, instead, channeling that rage to look for Jungkook. He knew he wasn't good to anybody acting like a lunatic.

Currently, Jeongguk, Hoseok, V, and Taehyung were in the CEO's office.

Jeongguk scanned through files at his desk while Hoseok spoke on the phone. The twins were communicating back and forth with Namjoon and Jin at the club.

Although, it all seemed pointless. It felt like all their efforts were going to waste.

Hoseok groaned, tossing his phone to the side and harshly sliding his palms down his face. "Fuck."

"What?" Jeongguk asked, looking up from the papers.

"That was Yoongi. On top of everything, our incoming shipment down at the docks just went up in flames," Hoseok informed, flaying his arms.

"Who was it?"

"Take a wild guess," Hoseok muttered. "That same redhead."

"Haechan," Jeongguk whispered, fists clenching.

"Yeah, him and his little group," Hoseok said. "But they had some help."

Jeongguk raised his eyebrow.

"Jennie was there."

Jeongguk slammed his hand on the desk, cursing. "That bitch."

"Who's Jennie?" V chimed in.

"She's with BLACKPINK, the group that left us for NCT," Hoseok explained. "She's obviously feeling confident, doing a job without Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa. I swe—"

"Lisa?" Taehyung quizzed, tilting his head to the side.

Jeongguk and Hoseok looked at the blonde. "You know her?"

"Lisa Manoban? Long dark hair with the bangs?" Taehyung asked. They both nodded. "Yeah, she works at Singularity," he answered, looking toward his twin.

V's brows furrowed, slightly nodding. "Yeah, she's a bottle service girl."

"She's worked there for years," Taehyung added. "She's really sweet..."

Taehyung considered Lisa to be one of his few friends. They'd gone on lunch dates, went shopping, had sleepovers, took trips. Everything. She even introduced him to Johnny.

"Wait," Hoseok suddenly cut in, looking to V. "Was Lisa working the night Singularity got shot up?"

V thought back to before he ended up in the bathroom with Jungkook, before Haechan. It was around midnight, the same time food and drinks were always sent to his room. It was Lisa who delivered it. And he remembers walking past her before meeting Haechan in the stalls.