Chapter 6 part 2: Fight?

Emma POV

"I'm Dean. Nice to meet you." Dean states oblivious to Ryan's facial expression and tight hold on me.

"Dean's going to eat lunch with us today." I say sweetly smiling at Ryan whom is still sporting a scowl.

"Why?" Ryan says in almost a growl.

"Because I invited him now let's go we're going to be late. Bye dean see you in math." I call out while dragging my mate behind me. He has a pout on his face the entire way to class.

When lunch rolls around dean and I walk out of class to see Ryan standing and waiting for me. We all walk together to the lunch tables. The guys are already sitting down. Their are always a stop in the center of the tables for Ryan and I to sit. I sit down and Ryan sits next to me but dean just stands their in shock. When I look at the table I see that all the guys are giving him dirty looks.

"Boys this is my friend Dean. Be nice or you will regret it." I say which makes them all drop their scowls except Ryan.

"Her Dean sit right here." I pat the empty space next to me. He walks over to sit down at as he does I am lifted up. Ryan sets me in his lap sticking his head in the crook of my neck. He stays their for the whole lunch period just breathing in my scent as I talk to Dean about school and him moving.

Ryan wasn't happy with me after lunch and refused to speak to me. I was shocked was he really that jealous over a meek human. When dinner time came around he didn't come out of his room. That's when I about had it with his pity party. I stood from the table and all eyes were on me.

"Please excuse me I have to talk some sense into my mate." I say politely. I speed walk up the stairs and stop right in front of Ryan's room. I grab the door and yank it open.

Their he is staring at the ceiling doing nothing. Just looking up.

"We just had dinner." No response.

"Why aren't you talking." No response

"I don't like you anymore Ryan! I don't like you at all!" I yell at him. He flinches

" Ryan I don't like you! What do you think about that? I like all the guys in our group except you!" He finally sits up and stares at me pain laced in his eyes.

"Ryan I don't like you." I whisper "I love you!" I yell the last part so he knows I mean what I'm saying.

"I love you. I'm not going to love anyone else." Right as I finish I'm picked up and wrapped into his arms.

"I love you too" he whispers softly into my hair.

"Good. Don't you ever ignore me again! Or I won't talk to you for a month. I'm dead serious." I say sternly. He still hasn't let me go and just nodded his head in response.

That was our first real fight. It wasn't much of a fight more of a weird misunderstanding.