Chapter 19: Ceased Smoke

"Is it so wrong for the husband to sleep with his wife?" I paused at that, shocked.

"Well, we aren't actually married!" I retorted as I pointed towards the exit signaling him to get out but he only smirked at that.

"Well, we wouldn't want Lhee to get suspicious? Wouldn't we?" He remarked as he only stared me down. I was flustered, I wanted to retort back but I couldn't, jeez, what is he trying to do with me?

"I-i" I was interrupted by his little chuckle as he went back to his phone as he started to text someone.

"Chill, the other rooms are dusty and Lhee at the moment... is unable to clean them out right now so I'm crashing over on my own bedroom," He lamely said as he scrolled through his phone.

"Why are you even staying the night?" I let out curious as I crossed my arms.

"Kim Seokjin suggested that I live here with you so that the press won't get suspicious, I had already moved out of my apartment so that I could move in by tomorrow,"

"But why on the bed with me-"

"Don't worry Princess," He cut me off.

"You were the one who reassured me that 'Nothing will ever happen between us', am I right?" He leaned forward as he stared me down with that piercing, teasing, cold, and erecting look.

"Yes..."

"Well, then, nothing will happen between us, so there's nothing wrong with sleeping in the same bed together Mrs. Jeon," Yeah, he's right...

Nothing will happen between us...

Why did I felt so disappointed at that...

I shook the thought off as I went over to his side toward the closet to get my pajamas but as I immediately turned around I spotted a red/purple bruise on his cheek which I didn't realize, without thinking I immediately dropped my clothes as I ran toward his side.

I took his chin into my finger as I forced him to face toward me as I sat down on the mattress. I caressed it.

He had quite a surprised look, but I didn't care, it looked pretty bad as I observed the injury-