Chapter 1: Return of the Dragon

Bruce Lee sat alone staring at the front page of the latest print of "The New York Times." Over and over again, his eyes locked on the headline - "Bruce Lee Dies at age 32." Although he was aware of the plan from the start, until this moment, it had never felt real. Bruce had just faked his death and left his family in order to carry out a mission to protect the world. But like all other challenges, the Dragon was hell bent on completing it and returning.

     About a week ago, Norris contacted Bruce and warned him of the crisis approaching. Norris told him that "the entire world" was at stake. But truth be told, Bruce didn't decide to take on this seemingly impossible mission for "the entire world." Bruce accepted for his entire world. At first, Bruce was hesitant. When he was asked, Bruce looked at his children, Shannon and Brandon, and couldn't bare the thought of leaving them. But as he thought more, Bruce realized that his children are exactly why he had to take on this mission. He loved his wife, son and daughter more than they could ever know, and in his heart, he knew that in order to protect them, he would have to accept his mission. With his family, in his mind and heart, Bruce told Norris that he accepted the proposed mission.

     A week later, the legendary Bruce Lee "died." He died without saying goodbye to his wife, son or daughter. And as one would expect, death was the most painful experience of his life. Bruce had to watch quietly as his family mourned his death. But this pain only inspired Bruce. At the moment Bruce Lee died, he swore that his death would not be permanent. He swore that one day he would return to his family and he would hold his wife and children once again. And upon Bruce's death and avowed return, a new legend was born. The Dragon was born.