4| deal with the devil

her survival instincts kicked in. she kicked her captor in the shin and pulled her wand out of her pocket and pointed it at the person who was now holding groaning in pain.

"bloody hell! what was that for?" she recognized the voice.

"well you abducted me and i didn't know it was you so it was mainly your fault."

james just laughed and had no intention of telling her why he kidnapped her.
"so why am i here again?" she asked. when she received no answer she sighed and said "okay fine. i'll be on my way then."
upon hearing this, the boy ran to block the door. "shouldn't you be more excited? i mean, you're alone in an abandoned classroom with james potter. a lot of girls would kill to be in your position."

georgia groaned and gave james her best attempt at a glare.

"what are you doing with your face? it's like you're trying to look mad but you're about to laugh so you end up looking like... that."

she stepped on his foot.

"okay fine! i'll tell you what you wanna know." he gave up

"now talk." she demanded.

"if you become my fake girlfriend then maybe lily will see sense and come to me. so please georgia," he begged, "i'll do anything you want! i'll be your personal servant, i'll tell everyone my deepest darkest secrets, i'll sell you my soul!"

she couldn't deny that the idea was appealing. getting to be the school's golden boy's girlfriend would be great. it's not like james wasn't attractive.

she faced him, looked him in the eyes, pursed her lips and took a deep breathe.

"no."