01

It is just a normal day for you. Being bullied isn't something new, something new is just your reactions to this. You actually start to give them everything they want before saying something to you. You thought that this is not gonna end until they graduate.
This is just a normal day, hearing their insults without saying a word. They even destroyed the hairstyle that you put effort in to make it.

"I already told you, to don't make you sandwiches with cheese, you know that i don't like it, slut." the boy yelled at you.

You didn't say anything as always, you waited for the sandwich to ruin your hair and you're uniform. But something stopped them. After some seconds you felt water on your back and on the boy's faces.
You saw how the boys dropped your sandwich and run away, the reason being that nobody does this to them so they don't know how to reach.

"Sorry, i didn't want to hit you too."

A boy appeared beside you with an empty water bottle, meaning that he's the guy that kinda saved you. Though when you looked at his, you get scared. He was mad, very mad. You didn't want to see want comes next out of his mouth, you didn't want to stay next to him, anymore. Just looking at his face you thought that he wants to bully you. You get all your things from the ground and murmured a little ,,thanks,, to him and run into a crowd of students.
You didn't want to be bullied by him to after that. You didn't want to see his face after this.