Episode 3-1: The Final Exams

While lightly snoring, a raindrop fell into Glory's cheek.

"Mmm..."

Glory mumbles and lightly shakes her head before going back to sleep, but she soon felt more raindrops fell on her cheek causing her wince her eyes. Suddenly flash of lighting and thunder boom across the shore making her yelp and open her eyes wide.

"Gah! What the hell?!" Glory gasps as she quickly raises up from the ground with a scared look. Soon she glance up to see a large grey cloud hovering above with droplets dripping from the cloudy sky.

"Ugh...Come on. It's already raining?..." Glory mutters as she stood up, but widens her eyes when she finds herself on a shore where rain is pouring down to the ocean. Bewildered, Glory rubs her eyes and strokes her hair from being stoked in rain.

Jeez am I dreaming again? First it was Wonderland. Then the Savanna, now it's the storm? What's ne-?

"A storm is coming! Hold on tight!"

"Hm?"

Her thoughts were soon cut off when she heard someone from afar. Curious, Glory peers down from the cliff to see a ship clashing down from the tidal waves. Glory tilts her head curiously.

Why do I feel like I seen this before?

Glory thought until one sailor mentioned a name that sounded familiar to the young ravenette.

"Aah! Eric! He's down!!" Another sailor shrilled causing Glory to widen her eyes when she recognizes that name from before.

"Eric...Prince Eric! From the Little Mermaid! Omg one of my favorite Disney movies!!" Glory squeals but soon stops and glance back at the sea.

"But where is he? This is where Ariel rescues him...Aah! I saw them!" Glory perks as she caught her sight at the two drowning couple when she watches the young mermaid pulling close the drowning prince to her through the sea swimming all the way to the shore.

Not wanting to lose sight of them, Glory got up and dashes her way up to the rocky cliff to follow the duo to the shore.

This is where Ariel saves Eric...and she sang a song to him, but he didn't know she is a mermaid...

Glory thought while following them until she arrives at the shore when she sees Ariel laying Eric on to the sand while panting heavily. Then she scoots closer to him and lays her head to his chest. Her face contorts with worry so she lifts her head back up and starts singing the song to the unconscious Eric.

"What would I give to live where you are?
What would I pay to stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you smiling at me?

Where would we walk, where would we run
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me
And I could be
Part of your world

I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see
Someday I'll be
Part of your world.~"

As she sings, Glory was singing along with her from behind the rock. Then she sighs in bliss remembering her the good times from her five year old self as she lays her hand to her chest.

"Aww my heart..." Glory mutters while smiling sweetly at the young couple remembering this scene quite well. Soon she noticed Eric's chest pump up causing Ariel to widen her eyes and flinch.

"He's breathing!" Ariel gasps.

"Prince Eric!!" A voice yelled out causing Ariel to flinch and quickly dive back into the water where Glory watches the young red haired mermaid swam behind the rock as she slowly peers her head little to watched the young prince being lifted back to the ground by his confidant.