10 ❥ glow up

(he's a baby)

(he's a baby)

"what's my cousin doing here?" renjun said looking at lucas weirdly.

lucas crossed his arms, he looked at his cousin in annoyance, "that's quite rude of you my dear cousin."

renjun rolled his eyes, he took a sip of his coffee before placing it down, "at least i'm not a playboy."

"at least i'm not a nerd."

"at least i get good grades."

"at least i'm cool and popular."

"shut up!" doyoung screamed at the two. lucas and renjun looked at doyoung, "what?"

doyoung pointed at lucas, "you're moving into renjun's school right? give this boy the glow up he deserves." doyoung then turned to renjun, "you. better fix your relationship with jeno and jaemin."

lucas turned to renjun in shock, "who are they?" renjun shrugged, "you've met jaemin. my worst enemy. and jeno, he's just like you. popular and all that."

lucas nodded, "oh that other nerd friend of yours? i always thought he was smarter than you—" lucas was cut off by a smack on the head from renjun.

lucas rubbed the back of his head for a few moments before smiling at renjun, "even though i hate you, i'll give you the best glow up ever!"

renjun's face brightened up hearing that, "don't lie, i'm your favorite cousin. and thanks i guess."

doyoung smiled at the two, the two were finally getting along, "let's get started?"

renjun turned to doyoung in confusion, "but i got class in an hour?" doyoung sighed placing a hand on renjun's shoulder,

"then let's make this quick shall we?"

🪐

"is this really needed?" renjun asked looking at the leather jacket lucas was holding nervously.

lucas shook his head, he placed the jacket on renjun's lap, "come on my dude! all cool kids wear this. plus, it's just a jacket!"

doyoung sighed as he leaned on the bedroom door, "hate to admit it, but lucas is right. plus, you look hotter now."

lucas winked at doyoung, "all because of me." doyoung rolled his eyes, "anyways, you guys should start heading to class."

renjun stood up and walked towards one of the mirrors, "damn, i look... different."

lucas wrapped an arm around renjun's shoulder, he smiled at the shorter boy and squished his cheeks, "again, all thanks to me. anyways let's get going, i don't wanna be late for my first day."

renjun rolled his eyes and looked up, "woah, is that my bad boy cousin wanting to be early?"

lucas dropped his arm around renjun and looked at him weirdly, "first of all, you look exactly like me right now so i'm not the only one looking good here. it's the both of us."

doyoung put a hand to his chest offended, "i'm still here you know?"

renjun and lucas ignored doyoung and stared at each other, "whatever, let's go you tall fucker."

lucas clapped his hands happily and looked at doyoung, "see? the shortie's getting the hang of being a bad boy!"

before renjun could hit lucas again, the tall male quickly ran to the car with renjun tailing from behind.

since doyoung's house was quite near the school, the two arrived quickly, "we're already here."

lucas looked around the school campus, "damn, this is a nice school."

lucas looked at renjun who was patiently waiting for the both of them to get inside, lucas pulled renjun towards him causing him to wrap an arm around renjun, "the fuck are you doing lucas?!"

lucas shook his head and smiled, "just trust me on this."

the two walked into the school hallways with renjun's face buried into lucas' chest, "can you move away from me now lucas?"

lucas tapped renjun's head like a baby, "nope." he whispered.

"lucas? is that you?"

-
just imagine renjun's outfit as the one in ridin' club