Part 14

I walk to the en-suite quickly and place her down on the side of the bathtub. I set down her clothes on the lid of the toilet and turned back to her. 'Now Princess, can you shower by yourself or do you need Kookie's help?' I shoot her a wink enjoying her flustered face.

'I can do it myself' She says hiding her face in my chest. 'Very well angel. I will be waiting outside for you so be quick.' She nods her head frantically as I get up and walk out into her bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I sit down on her king sized bed and admire how neat and tidy the room is. I cant help but feel a little nosy and open draws I probably shouldn't be. There was one in her vanity that was filled with makeup and another with jewellery. I open a cabinet that gave me a little bit of a shock when I saw some expensive guns displayed about. I close the doors to it and carry on wondering around the room.

Her bedside table held her phone on it that was still on charge from ages ago when kai must have taken her. I was about to pick it up but stopped myself as the water from the shower shut off. I spot the tv mounted on the wall and look for the remote to turn it on. I open the top draw to the bedside table hoping it would be there.

I stop in my tracks as I have probably just seen something I shouldn't have. A laminated piece of paper that read 'Daddy's Rules' sat upon a large stash of lingerie and various sex toys. I pick up the laminated paper completely forgetting that it wasn't mine to touch. 'Koo?' Her little voice whispers from the now opened bathroom door.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been looking in your drawers.' I quickly put the paper back and shut the drawer forcefully making her finch. She cautiously approaches me and I can see she is worried and frightened. Her body shivers as it is still slightly damp from her shower and the pyjamas I had picked out were more suited for summer. She stands in front of me while fiddling with her fingers. 'I can show you if you want' she says softly while looking down 'do you wanna see?'

I'm a little shocked that she actually wants to open up about this subject to me. She must feel so vulnerable yet she trusts me enough to talk about it. 'N-no. I-I m-... I mean yes. But princess. If you're not comfortable with showing me then I don't want you too.' I place my hands on her waist and pull her onto my lap so her legs are in between mine...