Episode 3-4: Octavinelle

Meanwhile at the hall of mirrors, everyone with anemones on their heads are muttering and shuffling through the halls to the entrance to Octavinelle dorm.

"This is... the Hall of Mirrors that connects to all dorms." Jack mutters.

"Yup..." Glory said as her eyes shifts to the Octavinelle dorm where she stares at the entrance with a grimace before letting out a sigh.

This is going to be a pain in the ass....

Glory thought with a discomfort look.

"I totally thought I'd make it into the top this time!" The Heartslabyul student mutters.

"Damnit, he tricked me! That cheating octopus bastard!" The Savanaclaw student seethes.

"This totally ruins my school life!!" The Scarabia student rants. Soon everyone starts crying, shouting, and ranting about their results and Azul.

"What the?! There's a whole bunch of the other guys besides three idiots with anemones on their heads!" Jack shrieks.

"Looks like everyone else is in a pickle just like those three stooges..." She mumbles.

"There's some 2nd and 3rd years too. And they're all heading to the mirror for Octavinelle dorm." Jack informs.

"Which is exactly where we are headed." She implies.

And where my nightmare starts to come true....

Glory ponder grimacing at the thought of meeting Azul and the twins again.

"Let's go." Jack insists and Glory nods as the duo follows after the students to the Octavinelle dorm where they teleport to the mirror taking them to Octavinelle where it's an oceanic vibe.

"Holy moly! It's so gorgeous! It look like it came straight out of Ursula's cave!!" Glory chirps with grey eyes sparkling as she lets out a squeal.

"This will look so good for photography for sure!!" Glory glees admiring and giddying over their dorm's exterior esthetic where bubbles floating everywhere. Now that's what Glory calls picture perfect.

"You kidding me! Night Raven College is amazing!" Jack chirps with his ears perk up and tail wagging in excitement. Glory notices and covers her mouth where she muffles a giggle at how cute Jack is right now. Soon he flinches and clears his throat as he strokes the back of his head trying to act tough.

"...We're taking a step into another dorm's territory. Don't get distracted and keep your guard up." Jack reminds her as Glory rolls her eyes with a grin.

"Right." Glory replies as the duo head straight inside the entrance where Glory became awe at the aquatic like esthetics.

"Waaaah!! Beautiful! It's like I'm in an aquarium!" Glory squeals as she pulls out her phone and took a picture of the coral reefs, kelp, waterwheel plants, red algae, sea anemones, and so much more.

"Oi Wildcat, focus." Jack reminds.

"Sorry." Glory apologizes as she puts her phone away in her backpack and they head straight after the students.

———————
Near the back, the twins were spying on them this entire time.

"Kyaaah! My Lionfish is here! She looks so adorable as always!" Floyd glees while smiling like a child.

"Yes. I'm quite as pleased as you are Floyd. Now let's tell Azul about our beautiful siren." Jade informs.

"Hai.~" Floyd complies as he and Floyd slither their way down to the V.I.P room and meet up with their dorm head.