Episode 3-5: A Wolf's Loyalty

As Glory and the while guests witnessed Jack and Azul confronting each other face to face. Azul curls his brow to see he doesn't have an anemone on his head just like his Glofish.

"Hmm? You are..." A bit stunned, Azul adjust his glasses with a blasé look.

"You don't have anemone do you. We are currently in the middle of a staff meeting. If it doesn't pertain to you could you please leave?" Azul ask politely but gives Jack the cold shoulder causing the white haired wolf to growl at the two faced head dorm.

"...Doesn't pertain? I wanted to study hard to beat a bunch of guys who used their own brains fair and square. Because of you, it was all for nothing. I'm plenty involved! And you have the audacity to claim yourself as an honest man? Bullsh#t! You'd planned this just to gain what you've desired the most right? To claim Wildcat as your personal toy?!" Jack confronts him glaring him straight up while standing in front Glory to protect her from the two timing Azul causing everyone to gasp at the reveal.

"Aww how cold~. I would never deem my dear Glofish as a toy. I acknowledge her as a woman and a student. After all, gentleman must treat everybody with respect especially to the one they hold dearly. ~Fufufu~." Azul chuckles with a smirk making Glory roll her eyes.

"Like I would date someone who is a gentleman on the outside, but a swindling scam artist in the inside." She snarks causing everyone in the cafe to sniffle a chuckle and the twins widen their eyes before Floyd burst out of laughter.

"Hahaha! Lionfish sure got some spikes!" Floyd cackles.

"Now now, Floyd. We don't need to be so rude to our guests now we? Besides, every guests in the Mostro Lounge deserves some respect." Jade reassures before spinning to Glory where he flashes a civil smile causing her to tilt her head with a skeptical look.

"I know that!" Floyd grumbles with a pout before turning to Glory with a childish grin.

"Hey Lionfish! If you don't want to date Azul, then can you go out with me instead?" Floyd ask giddily making Glory chortle softly before side smiling at him.

"If we were the last people on earth, I still wouldn't date you." Glory retorts causing everyone to erupt a laughter including her two friends, Grim, and Jack who is holding back his laughter, but she swear she could hear him chortle next to her.

"Eeeeh come on~." He whines with a pout making Glory giggles while grinning coyly at the flirty twin.

"Sorry~ But you're not my type." Glory assures him while batting her eyes acting innocent with a pure face that screams out 'Savage' making him pout more. His twin brother then pats his back.

"There there, Floyd you'll get her someday." Jade reassures while trying not to laugh as he is literally dying inside. It's clear how his eyes sparkle and how his lips tug back more than when he is usually smiling.

"You're even worst trying your best not to laugh at this." Jack bluntly retorts.

"You do it too Jack." Glory mutters with a blank look.

"What?" Jack glance at her with a serious look before she lets out a sigh.

"Nothing." Glory replies.

"Jack, Glory! Did you guys come to help us?!" Grim ask curiously with a smile. Jack cross his arms.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I can't stand any of the people in this room. Those who make greedy deals, those who rely on others, I don't want to be bros with any of them!" Jack snarls.

"But you also defended Glory-san, so that doesn't count as relying on others?" Deuce points out causing the wolf to widen his eyes and his ears sprung up before averting his eyes when he brought that up.