Sean MacGuire: Stabbed

Sean MacGuire X Female Reader

Summary: Sean gets stabbed and you have to look after him.

Word Count: 1900

"You just had to run your mouth, didn't you?" you asked with a sigh, unable to to truly stay man at the Irishman that you were helping walk down the street.

"Hey! He deserved it!" Sean insisted, still able to loudly defend himself even when he was clutching the bleeding wound on his side.

"Will you keep your voice down, you're just drawing more attention" you warned him when you saw a few passerby's give him suspicious glances.

"Right because you carrying a bleeding man down the street doesn't draw any attention at all" Sean nodded sarcastically, squeezing your hand that he was holding onto when a stinging sensation pulsed through his side.

"Shut up" you mumbled, squeezing his hand in return in an attempt to comfort him.

Sean did as you said and was silent as you guided him over to the small inn in town. You took him inside and walked up to the bar to rent a room, the bartender looked unsure and you had to pay a little extra for him to allow your bleeding friend inside but you managed to get the room.

You helped Sean up the stairs and into the room that you rented, sitting him down on the bed with a small huff. You gathered everything you would need to tend to his wound before moving back to stand in front of him.

"Alright, let's get a proper look at this thing" you sighed as you helped him removed his jacket, placing it on the chest at the bottom of the bed.

"Hey you could at least buy me a drink first" Sean joked as you started to unbutton his shirt.

"Sean, I swear, I will let you bleed out" you warned him, shooting him an unconvincing glare as you finished unbuttoning the bloody short.

"No you wouldn't, you love me!" Sean exclaimed.

"You wish" you muttered, hoping that he didn't see your blush as you removed his shirt and placed it on top of his jacket.

Using a damp cloth, you cleaned the blood away from the wound and sighed when you got a better look at it. It definitely hadn't hit anything vital, it wasn't too deep but it would scar. Sean was silent for once, his hands holding the edge of the mattress so tight that his knuckles were turning white, as you stitched up the wound.

"Is it going to scar?" Sean asked as you ran a new clean damp cloth over the treated wound, cleaning away any excess blood.

"Yeah, I think so" you told him as you stepped away, dropping the cloth onto the bedside table.

"Is it going to look bad?" Sean asked, the confident and joking tone he had was nowhere to be seen. He was quiet, maybe even nervous and insecure.

"Of course not, don't be silly" you assured him as you picked up some bandages you were glad that you always kept in your saddlebags. "Now you're a real outlaw. Got a scar and everything to prove it" you teased as you wrapped the bandage around his waist, him lifting his arms slightly to help you.

"Hey! I am a real outlaw!" Sean's boisterous personality began to come back as he defended himself.

"I know, I know. I'm teasing" you assured him, finishing with the bandages. You stepped away from him again and started to tidy everything up, packing everything back into your satchel and throwing anything useless into the trash. "Seriously though, don't worry about some scarring. We all have a scar or two. Anyway, some women like them" you flashed him a smile, trying to cheer him up.