25- Second thoughts

Her POV

Namjoon calls soon after and I can't really concentrate when talking to him

"Jagiya... What's wrong? "

Well that's the first time he's ever called me that and I can't - I don't know-

I just smile at him and he says " I was expecting a snarky remark but since you didn't say anything, I shall now call you my jagiya" he said with a smile but Ayanna... Talk to me...  Please?"

I keep the phone on my lap and put my head in my hands
"I'll wait okay? I'll wait till you're better..." He says as he placed his phone on a stand and starts working on his computer, looking at me every couple of seconds.

Namjoon's POV

She wasn't paying attention, a far off look on her face.

I had to supress the urge of flying out first thing in the morning, knowing she won't like that.

She sighed as she patted her face and picked up the phone again

"Jagiya... huh?" She says with a smile that doesn't reach her eyes "well I'm gonna call you Joonie then~" in a singsong voice

I smile and wait for her to continue, picking up my phone.

"I've been thinking..." She starts and she goes on to tell me her fears and uncertainties

"-am I really doing the right thing? After doing THIS for so long I'm gonna drop everything and move to Korea and start something new there and I don't really know- ahh im sorry I'm like this-"

"No don't apologise. This isn't really fair to you isn't it? I understand the uncertainty and the fear. It's picking something unfamiliar and running with it. Betting everything on it. But know that, we'll figure it out, you and I. The both of us. You're not alone. Okay? Anna? You're not alone..."

She smiles as a single tear rolls down her cheek. I reach out to wipe it off the screen, causing her to wipe it off with her sleeve

"There.. all better." She says with a grin before becoming solemn "we'll figure it out won't we?"

"Yup my love... We can do anything!"

"Oh please don't call me that in public"

"You can't stop me. This is what you get when you date me"

"A small price to pay" she whispers into the receiver

There's a knock on the door before Jimin calls out "Hyung!" And pops his head in "ahh are you on V-live? Oh wait no that's Ayanna! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" He says while waving frantically as I shift the phone so she gets a better look "Hiiii Jiminie!"

"Yah! I just got promoted to being called Joonie how is Jimin already there?!"

"Ahh that's my charm hyung!" He says with a sly smile and wink

"I thought Jimin hyung was here. I heard his declaration about his charm- oh hi Ayanna!!" Jungkook says walking in, without bothering to knock

"Hi Kookie!"

"What?! This is SO not fair! Both of you get out! Yah Anna! How can you give them nicknames before me?!"

"Ahh hyung that's my charm as well" Jungkook says while wiggling his eyebrows causing her to laugh.
I sigh as they say goodbye, taking the hint, telling them I'll be out in a while.

"So... You're alright? We'll figure it out! Don't worry about it okay?"

"Yup okay cool! You gotta go now right? Goodbye Joonie!"

I pretend to have my heart shot as she rolls her eyes and we cut the call.

I couldn't wait for her to get here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please vote and comment! It really makes my day when I see people reading and interacting with the book! I love each comment and insight y'all give...

-M