» 48

"So... how was it?" Jaemin asked as the two walked out of the roller coaster facility. Hyunas legs were shaking from the adrenaline and the shock she had just experienced, holding onto Jaemins arms so she didn't suddenly collapse.

"I- how did you enjoy that?" She said, looking up at the boy, eyes wide and mouth agape slightly. She gulped trying to swallow down the dry feeling in her throat.

Jaemin let out a chuckle, finding humour in the way the girl responded to the ride he so loved. "I'm sorry if the ride was a bit much for you, you're really scared of them huh?"

Hyuna nodded, looking down slightly embarrassed at the way her body was reacting. She wished she would like the ride, she went on because she felt bad, but she thought maybe she would like it.

She was wrong, she screamed so much and had her eyes shut pretty much the whole time while Jaemin enjoyed the ride thoroughly.

"You didn't have to go on," he sighed, making sure he wasn't walking too fast so the girl could regain her balance.

"It's okay Jaemin, it's my fault," she said looking around before noticing something. "Hey, is it okay if I quickly go to the toilet?"

Jaemin nodded and watched as the girl flashed a quick smile before heading off to the bathroom.

Jaemins stomach was churning with many emotions, he felt bad for allowing the girl to go on the roller coaster, despite her saying it was okay, but he also felt nervous.

He had thought long and deeply about what he wanted to do, and how he felt, and he deemed this the right time to do so.

As he waited for the girl, he looked around, noticing the same game from earlier. A spark went off in his head, maybe he could win the bunny to make up for the rollercoaster incident.

So with a goal in mind and determination flowing through his veins, he made his way to the game with his eye on the prize.

Hyuna had walked out of the toilet, looking around for Jaemin who wasn't where she left him. Slight panic bubbled in her as she looked around frantically.

She walked further out into the opening, eyes wide as she scanned the area and heart almost beating out of her chest.

That's all until her eyes fell upon him, he was facing away from her, back only displayed and positioned in front of the game.

She sighed, panic and worry fleeing her body instantly as she made her way up to him, arms circling around his waist in a back hug. "You made me worried, I thought I lost you."

Her words made Jaemin smile, a slight blush rose on his ears as he turned around to look at her. "I'm right here love, you don't have to worry."

Hyuna smiled back at him, to which he hugged her back. "Sir, heres your prize," Jaemin let go of the girl, turning around and bowing respectively before receiving the prize.

"Thank you," he said, turning back around and holding onto the large white bunny- his free hand scratching nervously at the nape of his neck.
"I- uh, won you the bunny."

Hyunas eyes lit up, a wide gummy smile etched on her face as she gasped. She gently took hold of the bunny and quickly brought it to her chest in a hug, swaying slightly as happiness encased her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I mean you really didn't have to, but thank you Jaeminie!" She frantically said, big eyes looking up to him as she continued to hug the teddy.

"I wanted to pay you back for the rollercoaster," he said with a slight chuckle.

Hyuna thanked him once more before hugging the soft toy tightly. The sight made Jaemins ears turn a shade darker as he whispered under his breath.

"Cute."