Chapter 9: Sinners

"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why"

-Lana Del Rey

After the match Lisa and Jennie excitedly ran down the stands to congratulate the boys, they were sweating and taking off their shirts while the loud music was blasting out of the big speakers in every corner of the hall.
Another year has passed and they won once again against team green their opponent team since years but this year there was a slight change in team green and that was Kim Taehyung. Even though Taehyung's team was weaker than Jimin's, Taehyung had scored most of the points for his team and I may say that he was almost as good as Jimin and Jungkook.

I followed the girls to where the boys were loudly clapping and celebrating while Lisa and Jennie joined them and started screaming the names of red's team members loudly in rhythm.

Jimin was the first one who noticed me and jogged over to me only to wrap his strong arms around me and lift me up. I gasped while uneasily wrapping my arms around his sweating neck as he grinned excitedly at me.

"We won babygirl" He said while swirling me around in a circle, making me chuckle inside the crook of his neck.

"Well done Chim" I smiled and ran a hand through his wet hair. "Thank you señorita" He placed a kiss on my head before putting me down.

"Well played" A familiar deep voice sounded behind me, ringed through my body and froze every existing cell in my body. I quickly turned around and took a step back but before my back could hit against Jimin's chest I felt Jimin's rough hands on my hips, stopping me from walking further.

I gulped when my eyes traveled up his face, his green bandana looked even brighter from up close, a sweat rolled down his temple which I followed with my eyes, my fingers started itching and I felt a sudden urge to wipe his sweat away. What the fuck is wrong with me?

He licked over lips when his gaze met mine before his eyes shifted to Jimin's hands on my hips and then back to my eyes. My lips parted and I suddenly felt uneasy standing between them while his dark eyes were pulling me in like a trance.

What were in his freaking eyes that made me fell so uneasy but secure at the same time? The first time he looked at me I felt vulnerable in front of him but now they felt more secure. Without even knowing him a bit I was starting to feel secure in front of him, an emotion which shouldn't exist inside me, I shouldn't feel something like this..it shouldn't be possible.

"Thanks mate but I actually have to give that back to you, I really enjoyed playing with you, it was definitely a fresh change. Mind playing with me and the boys after school?" Jimin asked him friendly and I froze on the spot.

Jimin you little...

Taehyung's eyes met my angry gaze before he looked back at Jimin and revealed his boxy smile which made me almost choke loudly. "I'm in" He answered casually and I bit angrily on my lips, ready to chop Jimin's dick off.

"Nice, see you later then" Taehyung smiled at Jimin before his eyes fell on me again, his lips turned into a little smirk as he slowly turned around and left me alone with this Babo Jimin.

"Yah! How could you invite him?!" I glared at him after turning around and facing him. "Why not? He seemed like a nice guy and he played damn good unlike his weak ass teammates" He answered before slowly taking off his in sweat bathed shirt and revealing his perfect abs.