Broken But Yours

Guys, I have already published so many chapters of my new book, 'Broken But Yours'. Have you read it yet?

If not, then hop onto my profile and read my new book. I am sure you guys are gonna love it. If you liked 'His Unwanted Desire' then you will definitely fall in love with 'Broken But Yours'.

Little sneak peak:

I was walking towards the elevator thinking about him. My mind suddenly went to that night three years ago when I confessed to him and everything else happened. I thought I had moved on but only one glimpse of him and all the memories of him kept flooding in.

I pushed the button and waited for the elevator to open. I was still engrossed in my thoughts when the doors of the elevator opened. I entered into the elevator and suddenly, I crashed into something or should I say someone. I looked up and found the same blue intense eyes looking down at me.

Chris? Why? I mean how?

I looked around and found myself inside the private elevator.

Shit! How can I be so much engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I had entered the private elevator?

I didn't want to get in any trouble so without wasting any more seconds, I turned around and tried to exit from the elevator when suddenly two strong arms encircled around my waist and I was crashed on his rock-like hard chest. He tightened his grip around my waist with one hand while with the other, he pushed some random buttons and suddenly the elevator's gates closed but the elevator didn't move even after its gates got closed. I tried to get away from him but he tightened his grip around me.

"Chris, what are you doing? And why isn't the elevator moving?" I asked, frantically.

He kept mum.

"Chris...leave me, please. " I said in almost a begging tone.

He didn't speak anything but I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. He brought his face closer. His breathe was fanning my neck.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and placed a light kiss on it. I knew I was getting weak on my knees when I found myself giving him more access to him by stretching my neck.

Amber, what are you doing? Get away from him. Now!

I came back to my senses and elbowed on his stomach but his rock like hard stomach hurt me instead and he didn't seem to be affected at all as he continued placing light wet kisses.

"Chris, don't do this. Please, let me go." I whispered as I tried to restrain from moaning.

He continued assaulting me with his kisses when suddenly I felt his hands caressing my belly making circles with his fingers.

Amber, stop him or he will do something for which you won't be able to forgive him ever.

I stomped on his foot with all the force I had. Finally, his grip on my waist loosened and I took the opportunity to free myself from him.

I ran towards the gate and started pushing the buttons randomly but it didn't seem to be working.

"Why isn't the doors opening?" I asked as I round to face him who was looking at me furiously. If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now.

He came towards me and clutched at my upper arms tightly.

"Leave me, Chris. What are you doing? It's hurting." I asked, trying to free myself from him. 

This is the story of Chris and Amber.

If you thought, Lara and Shane made you fall in love with their story.

Then, now it's Amber and Chris' turn to make you fall in love with their story. (And this time, a little harder.)

Kindly check it out!

Lots of love,
Gujiya!