Episode 3-12(1): A Promise From The Ghosts

While strolling their way back home, the were following them to the ramshackle dorm and Jack spends the rest of the night protecting Glory from the twins, but she reassures them she can handle himself which he reluctantly agreed. After Jack left the group, Glory and Grim were left alone with the Leech twins where the twins whispers about Glory.

"Heheh. I was expecting her to give up, but holy damn she's got some spunk! She's definitely a lionfish for sure." Floyd chuckles.

"Honestly, I was rather amused than disappointment when she made the ramshackle dorm as the collateral rather than herself." Jade admits, but crept a wide grin and chortles softly.

"But things have gone interesting tonight. All thanks to our sweet little Angelfish." Jade mutters making him and Floyd chuckle softly with a red vein popped from her head.

"You know I can hear you from all the way up here." Glory grumbles.

"And we heard them loud and clear." Grim dryly points out.

"Oh? Did we wounded you? My apologies. We just couldn't help but admire how adorable you are." Jade compliments while keeping his cool and collected smile that causes her to widen her eyes and blush at his subtle flirty undertone before brushing off.

"Please. There's nothing adorable about me." Glory denies while strolling.

"Awww she's turning red, how cute!~" Floyd teases making her face even redder and covers her face with her hands.

"C-Come on, I can't be that cute..." Glory mutters while averting her eyes blushing.

"Eeeh~ But I mean it. You look cute when you blush Lionfish." He compliments making her blink before averting her eyes and tucks her the strand to her right ear while flustered.

"...Let's go." Glory said while blushing.

"Hey don't tease my henchman!" Grim chides Floyd making her turn to Grim with a flushed look

"I'm not your henchman Baka!" Glory shouts making flinch with the twins widen their eyes but soon Floyd burst out laughing and Jade covers his mouth but Glory swear she can hear him chortling. Glory then let's out a sigh.

Once they arrived back to the ramshackle dorm, Glory guides the twins to the ramshackle dorm where they were in awe by the surrounding of the Savanaclaw dorm.

"Ohh, so this is the Ramshackle dorm. This is my first time inside but it has a certain charm to it. It is also close to school, it will be perfect as the second location of Mostro Lounge." Jade assumes with a smile.

Not for three days it won't!

Glory thought with a red vein throbbing from her head.

"Ghosts live here right? It seems like so much fun." Floyd chirps.

"Glory I heard your vo-! Who are they!?" The skinny ghost shrieks as soon as he notices the twins.

"Hey Hendrix, what's going on here? WHA-!?" The chubby ghost shrills.

"Yeah I heard-! HOLY COW! THEY ARE TALL!!!" The stubby ghost shrieks.

"Hey guys." Glory greets them casually with a half smile.

"Glory, who are these people you're with?" Hendrix asks curiously.

"Are these two your boyfriends?" The stubby ghost ask curiously with a giddy smile making Glory widen her eyes and blush.

"N-No! They're not!!" Glory shouts at them with a flushed look making the trio of ghosts chortle at her flustered reaction.

"Oya. What an interesting trio of ghosts you have there, Angelfish." Jade compliments with an intriguing smile.