Chapter 6

I was walking and staring at the moon.

It was a full moon day so the street was bright.

The cool evening breeze touching my face.

All of a sudden, a car passed by the street I was walking in.

I saw a beautiful face in it.

Moon! No Vance! Damn!

I started walking fast and then started running but unfortunately my sandals weren't designed to run.

I saw when he got down from the car. He was wearing a white full sleeve T Shirt with a ripped blue jeans. He had a small bag in his hand which he swung over his shoulder and made his way to walk inside a building. Even though he looked handsome in suits and tux, he looked much younger in the casual attire.

I realized I stopped my brisk walking as I stood there admiring him in that moonlight.

Run Dumbo!

Should I shout his name to call him?

I quickly ruled out that thought when I realized how awkward that would be.

He had already walked inside the building and gone out of my sight.

I don't think he would be planning a project here. Besides this area is not suitable for a construction site. Maybe he casually visited one of his friends. Or may be a secret girlfriend?

I shook my head to avoid my disgusting thoughts.

What could he be doing here?

I thought I would punch him when I will meet him next time. But here I am, running form him.

I chuckled at myself.

I continued walking as I was panting.

"Hey Ana!" I heard someone from behind.

"Kelly!" I exclaimed. Kelly was one of those girls I had met in life who was extremely hardworking and a very beautiful person with a heart of gold!

We both hugged each other in the middle of the street not bothering what people around us would even think.

Either ways I would never care! I just ran like a cheetah.

"It's nice to see you after such a long time." I said.

Her face was glowing compared to the last time I saw her.

"It's nice to see you too. How have you been?" she asked.

"I am good. I hope that it's the same with you. What are you doing here? You stay here?" I asked her.

"Oh no! I just have my own coaching center here." She said

"Wow! That's amazing!"

"Indeed. Working during weekdays and teaching during weekends. Life is so cool!" she said.

"That's so good! What do you teach?" I asked her.

"A good quality coaching classes that cover all the subjects possible for the poor class people." she said smiling proudly.

I knew what she had been through. Maybe, she never wanted anyone else to go through that phase!

"You are fabulous and you know it!" I said appreciating her efforts.

"Let's go for a cup of tea. I owe you my life!" she said.

I was happy to hear that but I controlled my emotions. I knew what she meant.

During college days, there were only ten people who got the sports scholarship and I was one of them. Kelly was good at sports too. But just because I scored two points more than her in the basketball game, she couldn't get the scholarship.

I knew that I belong to a well to do family. But for her, the scholarship would mean world as she could not even afford quality education during her high school. It was her merit that got her where she was supposed to be.

So I asked my mom to speak to authorities to make sure that she gets the scholarship and never did I once regret that decision. 

Dear High Fliers!!

Please make me feel happy by clicking the star at the end of this chapter.

Make my day by COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

Love you all <3