Chapter 7

The next weekend, I visited Kelly's coaching class.

I was surprised how many high school children were studying there. They all wanted to achieve something in life. The environment was just wonderful and motivating.

I went inside a classroom and saw a man in his mid-twenties teaching people Vedic mathematics.

He was showing them shortcut methods and tricks to solve the quantitative aptitude questions quickly.

Children were just gaping their mouths by looking at him.

Looks like Kelly has got some really talented people to tutor them.

"How do you manage to get tutors and resources?" I asked her.

"Most of them are college students. Few people are part time workers and few of them are my friends from the corporate." she said smiling.

"That's great. Can I join you people in such a noble cause?" I asked her excitingly.

"Of course!" she said gleefully.

"You are doing a great job girl." I said tapping her shoulder.

"If possible, I will do anything to make sure people do not undergo the hardships I underwent." she said looking heavenwards.

"How many classrooms are there?" I asked her.

"There were seven huge rooms with good facilities which even includes a projector per room. You can go check yourself. But don't disturb the classes. I need to deliver a lecture. See you around later." she said and left me alone.

I was having a mini tour of her coaching center when I spotted Vance in one of the classrooms.

I stopped outside behind a window so that I would be able to take a look at him a while longer.

He was wearing a round neck t shirt and jeans.

He was teaching them differentiation and integration.

Damn! I hate calculus! The only calculus I know is differentiation of fraud and genuine people and integration with the latter.

Children were awed by the clarity he displayed in the concepts he was teaching.

One boy stood up and asked some doubt.

Vance scrunched his eyebrows and was in deep thoughts. Suddenly his eyes caught some light.

"Good question bro!" he said.

He immediately turned back and solved the question. Then he gave a brief explanation on how he solved it.

All the students started clapping.

Wow! This guy is definitely a good teacher.

I loved the way he behaved with all the children. He was so humble and grounded.

I stared at him in awe when his eyes caught mine.

Shit!

As usually, he gave me a warm smile.

If only smiles could kill, he will be the death of me!

"Would you like to join the class?" he asked.

I squeezed my eyebrows and frowned at him.

"Will you be my student?" he asked as his smile broadened.

I better get going from here.

"I am not a student here. You guys may carry on. Also, sorry for disturbing the class." I said.

"Your wish!" he said and resumed his teaching.

Wait, will he not persuade me anymore?

I walked away and saton the sofa near the reception using my phone as I was waiting for Kelly andprobably him as well.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Please make me feel happy by clicking the star at the end of this chapter.

Make my day by SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

Love you all <3 XOXO