[0] Tease

TEASE

" your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth

" your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. "

" i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up."

* summary *

Beck Winslow; pretty, logical, and not your average Kook. Listed as an honorary Pogue, Beck spends her days either strumming her guitar with her friends or getting into trouble with her friends.
After the death of her parents two years ago, Beck Winslow was shipped to Outer Banks to live with her near-absent aunt. Being flung into a world so different than the mainland was frightening, until she met Kiara. As time went on Kiara introduced Beck to her friend group, and although all of them didn't quite vibe with her at first, they eventually fell in love. All but one.
As Beck comes to terms with some feelings she pushed away, new and old, she's thrown into a massive treasure hunt— one that could end with all of them six feet under.
What happens when what's normal isn't so normal anymore? When up is down and left is right? Does the "no Pogue on Pogue macking" count for an honorary member?
The question is: Can Beck figure out her feelings before it's too late, or will the treasure hunt bites them in the ass?

WILLA HOLLAND
as

BECK WINSLOW" I hate being lonely

BECK WINSLOW
" I hate being lonely. "

RUDY PANKOW
as

JJ MAYBANK " stop acting like things are hard for you

JJ MAYBANK
" stop acting like things are hard for you. because they're not. "

rest of the cast as themselves

mabel winslow is played by ellen pompeo

PLAYLIST

✔️ LADY LIKE (ingrid andress)
" controversial, so outspoken. i've been told i'm not lady like. "

✔️ REASON TO STAY (sody)
" if i'm already broken, there's nothing left to break. so don't try and give me a reason to stay. "

✔️ FOLLOW YOUR ARROW (kacey musgraves)
" say what you think. love who you love. because you just get so many trips around the sun. "

✔️ BEST YEARS (5sos)
" i'll make up for all of your tears. i'll give you the best years. "

✔️ FALLING (harry styles)
" forget what i said. it's not what i meant. and i can't take it back. i can't unpack the baggage you left. "

✔️ FOOL'S GOLD (one direction)
" i knew that you turned it on for everyone you met, but i don't regret falling for your fool's gold. "

✔️ NAKED (james arthur )
" if you ever want me back then your walls need breaking down. "

✔️ I DRIVE ME MAD (renforshort)
" i got pre-traumatic stress because nothing happen yet. "

ocean eyes • billie eilish

east side • benny blanco, halsey & khalid

party • gus

bitches broken hearts • billie eilish

july • noah cyrus

perfect • one direction

Note:

I'm so excited to begin this! I've had Beck Winslow tucked away, and I'm ready to let her out! ahah

Just an FYI, Outer Banks and it's plot/characters belongs to Netlfix! Not me! I only own Beck, her family, and her story/plot. The songs Beck sings will (obviously) be by someone else. I'll be sure to put the song on top or something and tell you the actual artist!

I have the first chapter ready to go, so hopefully that's up either today or tomorrow!

Much love xoxo
Juno